Epic Perfect World

GlaringFeline's Free Art Commissions ~CLOSED~

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Rules:
  • Don't pester me.
  • I prefer to be paid in full before I start, but I can take half before I start and half before I put the image up if you want to do that. (when prices are made)
  • I prefer to take screenshots myself but if you want to take them yourself then I need:
    -Bust
    -Full body
    -If the clothes are really detailed, then I need a close-up of the clothes
    - Depending on the pose, I may need a back view
  • There may be long pauses while you're waiting on your commission. This is because my motivation drops at times, but I did not abandon your commission. I want them to look the best I can make them and will not work on them when I know I won't be putting in 100%. I like to work in a pattern of one to two things for myself and something for others, so that could be why it's taking a while as well.
  • Don't claim the work as your own, re-post somewhere without crediting me, or anything of the like.
  • I don't mind a challenge at all. If you have something in mind, lay it on me. The only thing I won't do is nsfw.
  • If I send you a message regarding your commission, you have one week to reply before I act how I see fit. Ex. Cancelling your commission, finishing without your approval, etc.
Examples:

Slots:

- OPEN

- OPEN

- OPEN

- OPEN

- OPEN

Completed:

If you have a request for me, please wait until they are open. I have requests on DeviantART that need to be finished.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2015, 04:07 pm by GlaringFeline
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
You should commission her.  She's bored.  I would but I can ask for one any day :p  I'll just walk over there and sit on her.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You should commission her.  She's bored.  I would but I can ask for one any day :p  I'll just walk over there and sit on her.

Dun sit on me. QQ
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You have improved. :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You have improved. :)

Thank you.  ^-^ I remember you, I missed you. ;n; How have you been?

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Looks like you improved quite a bit.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Rough year for me.  I need a full body cast these days.  You'd think I'm turning 90 in 3 months and not 30. LOL

Glad to see you're doing well. :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Looks like you improved quite a bit.

Thank you. My time away from Epic has done me good.

Off-topic: I love your icon, name, and sig. Dangan Ronpa is amazing.

Rough year for me.  I need a full body cast these days.  You'd think I'm turning 90 in 3 months and not 30. LOL

Glad to see you're doing well. :)

You have my wishes for a swift recovery. :)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I want an e-date drawing..

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Added to the list.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
what are you nterrested in drawing? and what would you rather not draw?^^

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
what are you nterrested in drawing? and what would you rather not draw?^^

I'm always looking for a challenge and I'll tackle it if I've got enough refs to do so. ^^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'm always looking for a challenge and I'll tackle it if I've got enough refs to do so. ^^

well if you dont mind giving it a shot id like a drawing of this lil guy  :tiger-47: