[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Keiju

• wik ep.
Ctrl+Alt+Elite.
>Wik paper ep,
>still kills Insanity.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Dude... Its awesome :O howlong did it take to make it? Well done! Ur the best :O u got my respect.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Dude... Its awesome :O howlong did it take to make it? Well done! Ur the best :O u got my respect.

hehehe, tyvm xD

well, hmmm, as far as the project goes, i started working on this 2 months ago. by that i mean, started recording each video clips like 2 months ago, also this whole time i checked out so many other promo vids and what not to brainstorm idea's on how am gna do the NoHomo one :o   

annddd, as far as just the Editing part of it goes, ... i never used this software before for editing, so spent a month or so just practising all the various special effects and tricks that are available. after i got all that shiz down. took me 3 weeks to apply all the effects and what not :o

i know it seems like a long time. but, wuld've been less if i didn't have to worry abt my studies aswell as ingame commitments as NoHomo director, + always gta have time to spend with the wifey <3 ......... sooo, all in all, spent like 2hr each day on this, and took me 3 weeks to go through all the effects and tricks.

annndd, u try going through 4+ hrs (collectively) of videos and pick out the best 2 minutes lol. but, am happy with the end result xD 

Thanks for ur comment man xD appreciate it xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
hehehe, tyvm xD

well, hmmm, as far as the project goes, i started working on this 2 months ago. by that i mean, started recording each video clips like 2 months ago, also this whole time i checked out so many other promo vids and what not to brainstorm idea's on how am gna do the NoHomo one :o   

annddd, as far as just the Editing part of it goes, ... i never used this software before for editing, so spent a month or so just practising all the various special effects and tricks that are available. after i got all that shiz down. took me 3 weeks to apply all the effects and what not :o

i know it seems like a long time. but, wuld've been less if i didn't have to worry abt my studies aswell as ingame commitments as NoHomo director, + always gta have time to spend with the wifey <3 ......... sooo, all in all, spent like 2hr each day on this, and took me 3 weeks to go through all the effects and tricks.

annndd, u try going through 4+ hrs (collectively) of videos and pick out the best 2 minutes lol. but, am happy with the end result xD 

Thanks for ur comment man xD appreciate it xD

I have no idea how u did it but... Man ur awesome!

Offline Bia

• Ansh <3 || Magesticnub
  • I be that PMF
  • Characters: Bia
  • Faction: NoHomo/AE
♂♀    13    8    2014  ☯☯

Scylla

So much noobness in one video...I almost had a seizure. Uninstall Labs. Uninstall.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
ikr XD, i tried but won't let me,

i try pressign uninstall, but then this song comes up, and hides my uninstall button D:

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf