Epic Perfect World

Robbert presents- Annihilation | MG/sin 1v1's

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
response to the 1 that posted 2 random wins when the final score was 4-2 with me not trying i wait for more 1v1 requests ill be ready with 4 people recording since every tryhard make videos these days enjoy!!!!!!! ; ))))

wait for 1080 ups (mute vid use ur own music cant be #%$#ed to find fitting music)

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Game is simple: Choose target and destroy it.

Long live Xpendable..

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh my god look at this tryhard  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: You post a video of 10 days after i made mage here. http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21702.msg283415;topicseen#new This is what happens now little clown

jakho

nice gameplay, was expecting some dark progressive trance but okay  :-[
#longliveXpendable ^_^

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
Oh my god look at this tryhard  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: You post a video of 10 days after i made mage here. http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21702.msg283415;topicseen#new This is what happens now little clown
u got in xp after 1 week amirite nice try little boy ; )))))) yes that was 4-2 ask savi ; ) pm in game for more, 4 ppl will record this time will make 360 view of u getting stomped further off topic comments will be deleted to avoid lock and by off topic i mean not praising my undeniable perfection in play happy gaming all

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Amazing gameplay either on MG or Sin , i don't think anyone can really denie.
Either your timing on reverions , leaps , spark , or the fact you played 0 panic.

I'd never imagine to say this to you LOL but i'll admit it you have an impressive gameplay.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
Amazing gameplay either on MG or Sin , i don't think anyone can really denie.
Either your timing on reverions , leaps , spark , or the fact you played 0 panic.

I'd never imagine to say this to you LOL but i'll admit it you have an impressive gameplay.
And you can see how lost he is when he tried to 1v1 me yesterday =)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
wtf i can already see 1337 just made his mg, he is way better now man go make 1v1 video now i think is 4-0 for 1337 he is godlike mg now best of all in 1v1 ;)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
wtf i can already see 1337 just made his mg, he is way better now man go make 1v1 video now i think is 4-0 for 1337 he is godlike mg now best of all in 1v1 ;)
last night was 4-2 for me idk what ur talking ask Savi also i was called for a 1v1 in a friendly way didnt expect ego battle its why i barely play make jokes during round dont cheerlead and come again for 5-0 over and over ; )))

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

He didn't seem any lost to me , but correct me if i'm wrong he still won 4-2. You guys can always 1vs1 again anyways i guess that would seem better. Make it a best of 5 see who wins .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
He didn't seem any lost to me , but correct me if i'm wrong he still won 4-2. You guys can always 1vs1 again anyways i guess that would seem better. Make it a best of 5 see who wins .
the type of tryhard that posts the win rounds even if it was 10-2 he'd post the random 2 rounds i cant wait to be challenged againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
can see real talent and skill in action not poser boys who post only wins  :-*
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
can see real talent and skill in action not poser boys who post only wins  :-*