Epic Perfect World

So Confused

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
what

the difference in heals between a vit ep and magic ep are so insignificant on this server

stream heal can take a person from 25% HP to 100% HP whether vit or magic

and also I can switch to attack gear and solo people if I want as a vit ep, just not full con wb's or wr's (not during mass pk ofc, but it comes in handy sometimes)

i tried both builds and vit just doesnt work for me. thats a personal thing though and thats why i put the ruin in ""
and ofc a vit cleric can switch gears just as easily as a mag cleric :P i never meant to say they cant.

EricaMurcas

Out of sheer curiosity, how much HP does a vitality EP have? I have, I think, 32K unbuffed and 40K buffed. I'm just curious, because if it doesn't make much of a difference, having a little more HP would be nice.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Out of sheer curiosity, how much HP does a vitality EP have? I have, I think, 32K unbuffed and 40K buffed. I'm just curious, because if it doesn't make much of a difference, having a little more HP would be nice.

I have about 50k buffed with moral/nw pot. i have 39k unbuffed.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Yes i did call support eps useless, actually all i did was repeat what he said to me back to him to show how it sounded and then was called me stupid for it...much irnoy isnt it?... o,o and i posted on forums because he was the one who told me too, everything i said

Yes plz give me a fun afternoon Im actually bored atm , reading all this made me laugh so ty :D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
i tried both builds and vit just doesnt work for me. thats a personal thing though and thats why i put the ruin in ""
and ofc a vit cleric can switch gears just as easily as a mag cleric :P i never meant to say they cant.

I know but you said "lack of dmg" and I'm saying that there doesn't always have to be a lack of damage

I haven't been playing ep as long as others have and I guess you can like one more than the other, but as far as I've seen on this server, rolling vit is a lot more useful as a support ep.  it helps with tanking even if it only gives a smaller amount of HP, that HP can mean a big difference when you need it

magic cleric is only useful as support if... idk, if you have many other people healing you too?  but even then what use would you have other than purifying and buffing if all of the healers are doing their job just as well, and there's no difference in that (puri's and buffs) between vit and magic.

just to me there's no difference in magic heals and vit heals on this server except one lets you personally live longer than the other

the only big difference would be ironheart and wellspring heals, but ironheart can be purged and stream > wellspring always

I have 37k hp unbuffed, and I have 18k pdef buffed since vit also boosts your mdef and pdef
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 03:24 pm by Roomi

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I think clerics are elves

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
If you have opportunities to DD, AND if several of your peoples are still below your "healing threshold" I don't see why not.

Actually, something like TW can be so chaotic, I don't see how you can manage to find time to DD.
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 06:48 pm by Talaria
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
only usefull ep is the support one
go play dd ep and get kicked from pt for being useless.
go dd in 1v1, but  no1's gonna take an EP for their DD efficiency in other type of fights, damage is low untill u go violet dance which removes ur supporting power.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=17337.0 one of best eps imo, you could use same style if u willing to support n dd
idk if what i wrote is on topic tho

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
when i make EP i will be best EP also

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
full+1 to what Seby said....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
I think clerics are elves

Im not with u on that, i believe that if we look at the lore, they are actually orcs.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Metal mage has it harder to stay alive and when you are trying to keep yourself alive, you can't support your team mates that rely on your heals rather than on their own survival skills (here's the butthurt).
Listening to slave eps talking from big guilds won't do you good unless you plan to join one, I guess you don't do huge pvp anyway and for smaller pvp, well.. There is a metal mage in Ruthless that is better than half of the vit eps I've met on this server  ^-^
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok let's begin.
Metal mage has it harder to stay alive
Your own fault for dumb and play DD ep.
and when you are trying to keep yourself alive, you can't support your team mates that rely on your heals rather than on their own survival skills (here's the butthurt).
That's the whole point of the class, supporting. And some people do need heals because not everyone plays vit wf and flies at 79 height.  :-[
Listening to slave eps talking from big guilds won't do you good unless you plan to join one
Listening to people who dont make a difference at pk wont do any good either.
I guess you don't do huge pvp anyway and for smaller pvp, well.. There is a metal mage in Ruthless that is better than half of the vit eps I've met on this server  ^-^
Okay but nobody cares, there's a reason people dont care about metal mages at pk, they dont do any difference, they just sit there and annoy you, most useless build ever. Also who are you to rate an EP's skill level?  :normal-9:
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2014, 01:09 am by • n •

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Ok let's begin. Your own fault for dumb and play DD ep.
Ok then. Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's useless or dumb.
That's the whole point of the class, supporting. And some people do need heals because not everyone plays vit wf and flies at 79 height.  :-[
vit wf, what a waste of class
Listening to people who dont make a difference at pk wont do any good either.
ok didn't get this one
Okay but nobody cares, there's a reason people dont care about metal mages at pk, they dont do any difference, they just sit there and annoy you, most useless build ever.
Seems like you care tho  O:-)
Also who are you to rate an EP's skill level?  :normal-9:
*insert a facepalm* someone who values a good support.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden