Epic Perfect World

Chibbi's Art Shop (Closed)

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Freebie commissions are closed.

. : : G A L L E R Y : : .

. : : R U L E S : : .
. : I need a head shot and a full body shot.  This can either be uploaded by you or we can meet in game and I can take them myself (which is easiest sometimes).
. : What will it be for?  Avatar?  Signature?  What?
. : I want to avoid burning myself out this time around so I'll be taking my time.
. : I appreciate a challenge.  You have an idea for clothes that your character doesn't have?  Want them fat?  Want them seductive/cute?  Use your imagination.  The worse I can say is "no".

. : : Q U E U E : : .
Neve
The Brat
Ely
Mikau

Secretly admires: Panda, P5hng, Alpha, Beechee, Fall
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2015, 03:08 am by Chibbi

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
oh maig fod dod gosoffsf

sosoos okok imcool

so you want a challenge? Her it is but I think it's too much lol, so you can use your imagination with the necklace and stuff

yaya I'mf ristd f awa wawawawaw

I went super hurry, wanted to be the first :'(

I want it till bust, to use as an avy. With transparent background. Realistic, you know, like the ones you did before

oh oh btw, I don't want that hair accessory, it sucks :'(

Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 09:52 am by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Elena

• Forum Veteran
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
  • Faction: ★420★
SAVE A SPOT FOR ME !!!!!!!
Not home so gonna edit later with ss.
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 07:14 pm by Elyღ

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
me please  :tiger-43:

i would like an avatar, IF you are up for it add grouchy (the dragon) to the pic
im fine with pretty much anything but please keep my clerics red hair and green eyes.

ty =)

Avatar made by the secsiest Angie

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
Welcome back. I remember you from when you did a request for me (FloppyBelly).

I'd love to ask for one too when you have room (:
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Mewy

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
  • Rise and shine.
  • Characters: Mewy
  • Faction: Artifex
I would love one too if you have time :D
(Avatar)
IGN: Mewy
 :normal-4:

Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 02:51 pm by Mew

J.  ♥

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
*sees an overload of requests and falls out of her chair*  ACK!
Awesome sauce *rolls up sleeves*  I'm stopping at 3, so Dad, Neve, and Mew because they have screenshots ready.
Dad, I'll try my realistic style but no promises.  I don't know if I even remember how I did it.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Emery | Cait
Not 4?  :sad:

Offline Elena

• Forum Veteran
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
  • Faction: ★420★
:normal-13: I just posted qq

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
*sees an overload of requests and falls out of her chair*  ACK!
Awesome sauce *rolls up sleeves*  I'm stopping at 3, so Dad, Neve, and Mew because they have screenshots ready.
Dad, I'll try my realistic style but no promises.  I don't know if I even remember how I did it.

no worries :)) I just meant your normal style, non-chibi. Good luck, aw can't wait :'( :'( :'( :'( :police:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
Not 4?  :sad:
Not yet.  Taking my time with these so I'll be slower than normal.
:normal-13: I just posted qq
I'm sorry :(  They will open again, I promise!
no worries :)) I just meant your normal style, non-chibi. Good luck, aw can't wait :'( :'( :'( :'( :police:
Oh!  Well that makes it a lot easier :p

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yay <3 Missed you so damn much. 

Since I have no ideas yet, and since I'm like bleh at logging in these days, I'll hold off on my request.  Glad you're taking it slow this time around.  It's worth it. :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
Thinking about it, I feel damn bad for passing over Ely knowing well that she was going to post her screenshot later on in the day. I'll add her as a fourth only for this reason.  It wasn't right or fair and I'm sorry, Ely.

With that being said.  These are not being done in order.  I have that option since these are free :D  Plus Dad's looks like a...a...b-word to get started...or finish @[email protected]  Neve's though...I'm having fun with.  I'd post a wip but I dun wanna ruin the surprise.  I forgot all about the dragon but I think what I have for you will make up for it...I hope.

Mikau, Gurl I'm on Skype!  And you're on Skype!  Lets meet and have little Skype beebies.  That way you only have to miss me but so much ;)  In truth I missed you too.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
No problem, take your time O:-) + I have another art ordered lol, gotta use it too for a while before jumping to a new one, or rude :)) :)) :))

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Thinking about it, I feel damn bad for passing over Ely knowing well that she was going to post her screenshot later on in the day. I'll add her as a fourth only for this reason.  It wasn't right or fair and I'm sorry, Ely.

With that being said.  These are not being done in order.  I have that option since these are free :D  Plus Dad's looks like a...a...b-word to get started...or finish @[email protected]  Neve's though...I'm having fun with.  I'd post a wip but I dun wanna ruin the surprise.  I forgot all about the dragon but I think what I have for you will make up for it...I hope.

Mikau, Gurl I'm on Skype!  And you're on Skype!  Lets meet and have little Skype beebies.  That way you only have to miss me but so much ;)  In truth I missed you too.

no worries about the dragon - im really looking forward to seeing what you came up with^^ (no rush though. enjoy the holidays this time of a year is stressful enough as it is)
Avatar made by the secsiest Angie