Epic Perfect World

Guess Who

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Hey, it's been a long time. How's everyone doing?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

EricaMurcas

I remember you! How have you been doing?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I remember you! How have you been doing?
I've been well, and you?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

EricaMurcas

Doing well, thanks. I'm glad to hear from you, again. :D

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Doing well, thanks. I'm glad to hear from you, again. :D
I'm glad to be talking to others here. ^^ I've been wanting to come back for about a month but never acted on it. At this point I think I'm just popping in but I might make a full comeback, only time will tell. 

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Welcome back, I remember you and your art :normal-8:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Welcome back, I remember you and your art :normal-8:

Thank you.  :D Since I've been gone my artwork has gotten a lot better. ^^ I'll post some of it in the art thread.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I dunno, should I make a full comeback?