Epic Perfect World

Skype call !LADIES ONLY!

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Hi :) add me jsrass  ;)

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
bruh,i have gf irl
btw,HACKTVIST MARRY MEEEE!!!  :D >:D
poor girl...
Slightly Inactive.

Offline 3

• Old Player

bruh,i have gf irl...and nolifer like u can't rly tell anyone that's sad and desperate.
Acting like that over internet is "sad and pathetic" and if u and few more ppl here have just a bit brain u would see is joke,im not trying to score for some cyber girl here.Is fun watching how ppl comment on stuff like this.
So get a life ;)  try not to spend whole day on video games.

Lel. Even if you were joking, no one would believe your lies told on a forum board of an MMORPG private server. Pretty hilarious how you ran away from your post and called it a "joke" after you realized how it would backfire. Top kek nerd. Bait harder?

Hi :) add me jsrass  ;)

Lel.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Lel. Even if you were joking, no one would believe your lies told on a forum board of an MMORPG private server. Pretty hilarious how you ran away from your post and called it a "joke" after you realized how it would backfire. Top kek nerd. Bait harder?

Lel.
wise words...best i ever heard. u are genious dude.  :normal-4: :normal-8:

Offline 3

• Old Player

bruh,i have gf irl...and nolifer like u can't rly tell anyone that's sad and desperate.
Acting like that over internet is "sad and pathetic" and if u and few more ppl here have just a bit brain u would see is joke

Lel. Also, another hilarious thing I wanted to add to nullify this wannabe 9gagger. Considering the likes of you, your general desperation failed to appear as an obvious joke. If it was obvious that we needed to see it was a joke, then why did you have to point it out? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Now, get humor rained on you from other users on this thread who are actually making "jokes".

Try harder next time, baddie. Lel.

-Best doritos, Professor Lelo. -Reknowned meme-master, baddie-slayer, and easy-wrecker.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Acting like that over internet is "sad and pathetic" and if u and few more ppl here have just a bit brain u would see is joke,im not trying to score for some cyber girl here.Is fun watching how ppl comment on stuff like this.
So get a life ;)  try not to spend whole day on video games.
If you have a gf irl why do u still ask for girls' skype?  :tiger-39:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
 :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-10: :normal-3: :normal-14: he is cheating his right arm with his left arm noob wahahahaha  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-3:

DaDeadpool

Last Edit: Dec 20, 2014, 11:56 pm by DaDeadpool

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Somebody send this to 9gag. Probably worth a lot of laugh.  :))

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Lel.
Wise words from a genius.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just gonna lock this as it's turned into a troll fest.  :rolleyes:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.