Epic Perfect World

EPW Christmas Patch v97

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
why all the po up when trying to voe and when contacting support or logging into the game or gingto the foram if when you do the weekly maintennce if this is going to keep happening i'll eave and download another game now ive been loyal and votd every day now fix the problems you/ce made please.
i dont have any of those problems, ijs...
sorry for my speelin of words sometimes it do'nt come out like it should seeing i seem to be the only one having this problem why is it i keep getting popups when i go to vote when i put in my accoun information to vote i get all these popups how to i solve this problem? i was'nt having this problemm till the shut down and did their weekly maintance.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
did you use a adblock you accidently deactivated?
are you using a different browser than you did before?
the problems you have on the forum are not related to ther server shutdown either way.
to answer that i'm not qute sure so plz tell me what i can do in order for the popups to go away  :smiley:

EricaMurcas

I'd recommend getting Ad Block Plus, it helps with those pesky ads.

https://adblockplus.org

Offline kiko32

sir what is wrong with the teleport stone today.....? I cant teleport to dungeons now what happened?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
sir what is wrong with the teleport stone today.....? I cant teleport to dungeons now what happened?
do you have coins in your inventory?

Offline kiko32

yes sir but when i click it i can just teleport to primal world and Chrono teleport sir

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
yes sir but when i click it i can just teleport to primal world and Chrono teleport sir
get more than 5 million coins

Offline kiko32

ok sir ty.......sir