Epic Perfect World

Games are not important, thats why i give u this.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Gratz guys, u all deserve it, i do it for u. claps claps.

My damage log collection NEW

Sero

You are one funny dude, lol.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
That ini tho  :))

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Zilara

Nice SS  :smiley:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol sweet house lol lol

Zirkon

what is this mentalista brother ' - '

bvanharjr

nice INI ' w '

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

EricaMurcas

Mentalista, can you please read us a story? It's a perfect place to listen to a story. I agree, though, that ini. and that pose are epic.

Offline iHuskar

• ♡Apryll's Mexican Boy♡
  • Characters: iHuskar/Snik
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only Psychic who floored 97% of the sins on server...LOL

Only Psychic who think that can tank a sin sparked on black mode.
They weren't looking for each other but, they were meant to find each other.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
BUT ..BUT....BUT!!! GAMES ARE IMPORTANT!! games is loves games is real life o.O seriously I consider games to be my real life :D cause -cough- I don't like people in the real world -cough- mostly because they are really either 1. perverted 2. completely rude 3. a narcissistic  ninny, and of course 4. have no idea how to even treat others and judge them constantly :D I dun like people in my town atleast xD or most people irl -cough- except the ones who are like me and consider games to be RL-cough- yup /endrant
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
BUT ..BUT....BUT!!! GAMES ARE IMPORTANT!! games is loves games is real life o.O seriously I consider games to be my real life :D cause -cough- I don't like people in the real world -cough- mostly because they are really either 1. perverted 2. completely rude 3. a narcissistic  ninny, and of course 4. have no idea how to even treat others and judge them constantly :D I dun like people in my town atleast xD or most people irl -cough- except the ones who are like me and consider games to be RL-cough- yup /endrant

I thought that's how all people thought online players are

Vegas

Go visit a doctor

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
Go visit a doctor

Truth has been spoken guys
Forever in love