Epic Perfect World

Epic Coins in Boutique

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Not at all, people dont sell gold cheaper just without a reason. Sure someone might be in rush or big need of EC and sells gold for perhaps 3 EC more. They might sell what , 100 gold? No big deal ,wont even scratch the market.
Now , look on a bigger scale, when you make it easier to the entire community ( keep in mind EC in boutique will also be available to those who vote and not just donators), the flood of EC will be insane , that will lower down automatically everything else that is sold ( WWI's , WS Belts, Cube necks, so on)

If you really want a way for donators to get EC , a solid direct way , suggest Donation for EC's or something. But EC in boutique is a big big no. I kinda pointed out a few of the reasons to why most people saying no..
^ this i agree

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
After implementing ET = warrior seals, EC lost its value because there wasn't as much raw ec used to convert into  damascene so there were more on the market, thus everything increased in price. Same thing will happen if this sh1t will be implemented,is that a good enough reason for you?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
It's just useless bro.

If you wanna help server with suggestion, then say something smart, so others don't have to read useless comments.

Stop trying 2 be pay to win like the best players. No. Either u bought EC directly a few years ago or sell gold like the winners today. No -.-

It would be easier for you, if you gonna read previous posts. Even if they add those in boutique, then server wouldn't be more pay to win ijs.

Not at all, people dont sell gold cheaper just without a reason. Sure someone might be in rush or big need of EC and sells gold for perhaps 3 EC more. They might sell what , 100 gold? No big deal ,wont even scratch the market.
Now , look on a bigger scale, when you make it easier to the entire community ( keep in mind EC in boutique will also be available to those who vote and not just donators), the flood of EC will be insane , that will lower down automatically everything else that is sold ( WWI's , WS Belts, Cube necks, so on)

If you really want a way for donators to get EC , a solid direct way , suggest Donation for EC's or something. But EC in boutique is a big big no. I kinda pointed out a few of the reasons to why most people saying no..

Also , one of the unique things that keeps EPW alive , is world chat, either the constant sell/buy, and i may add , alot of people do buy/sell gold on world chat. This would go down the drain big time aswell. It's like "killing" (per say) some of the EPW contents..

And they can't do that atm? Vote, buy event gold, sell. Think before typing.

What does it mean? You're saying donators can't get ECs atm? Being against adding those in boutique and telling donating ECs directly is better idea made my day. Your arguments are going way too far from topic. Seems like you aren't thinking at all, reasons you told before wont make gold price stay same. It's not about to get those direct way or w/e, it's about getting those faster, same time losing some and you can still sell higher price than those are in boutique.

That doesn't make sense. Are you saying that when ppl are selling/buying gold on world chat a bit less than before, then it gonna kill world chat? lmao

Sorry for taking so much time, but seriously, it's so hard to understand your reasons. Take your time with typing, because all "reasons" you brought here are just to pick on topic and stupid.

After implementing ET = warrior seals, EC lost its value because there wasn't as much raw ec used to convert into  damascene so there were more on the market, thus everything increased in price. Same thing will happen if this sh1t will be implemented,is that a good enough reason for you?

Hey mate.. how sure you are that gold price wont drop to 25 ECs each? And what if 1 gold = 27 ECs in boutique and people who aren't lazy are selling 28-29 ECs each to people who need those (exactly same like atm)? Does it sound better? Prices will be same, gold price cant change.

Would like to see more reasons. I still don't see how it can affect economy in a bad way.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
If you wanna help server with suggestion, then say something smart, so others don't have to read useless comments.

It would be easier for you, if you gonna read previous posts. Even if they add those in boutique, then server wouldn't be more pay to win ijs.

And they can't do that atm? Vote, buy event gold, sell. Think before typing.

What does it mean? You're saying donators can't get ECs atm? Being against adding those in boutique and telling donating ECs directly is better idea made my day. Your arguments are going way too far from topic. Seems like you aren't thinking at all, reasons you told before wont make gold price stay same. It's not about to get those direct way or w/e, it's about getting those faster, same time losing some and you can still sell higher price than those are in boutique.

That doesn't make sense. Are you saying that when ppl are selling/buying gold on world chat a bit less than before, then it gonna kill world chat? lmao

Sorry for taking so much time, but seriously, it's so hard to understand your reasons. Take your time with typing, because all "reasons" you brought here are just to pick on topic and stupid.

Hey mate.. how sure you are that gold price wont drop to 25 ECs each? And what if 1 gold = 27 ECs in boutique and people who aren't lazy are selling 28-29 ECs each to people who need those (exactly same like atm)? Does it sound better? Prices will be same, gold price cant change.

Would like to see more reasons. I still don't see how it can affect economy in a bad way.
Are you stupid, I said it will overflow the market with unnecessary amounts of easy obtainable ecs , that had nothing to do with the gold price. More ec on market means everything will raise its price by at least 2 times, that's the same way wwi and cog price went up shortly after people stopped using ec to manufacture damas. People will start offering more for each on wc since there will be more ec than needed on the market
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Think before typing.
I wish you could do this actually.

On topic, it seems that you haven't read what i said, if you did read it , then you did not understand a single word, because your comments are absolutelly twisted towards what i said , and what is an actual EPW current economy.

Just check how many different people from different guilds/timezones , agree and validate the same exact points i brought up. That should count for something i guess.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Are you stupid, I said it will overflow the market with unnecessary amounts of easy obtainable ecs , that had nothing to do with the gold price. More ec on market means everything will raise its price by at least 2 times, that's the same way wwi and cog price went up shortly after people stopped using ec to manufacture damas. People will start offering more for each on wc since there will be more ec than needed on the market

Nvm, flooding part is good reason.

I wish you could do this actually.

On topic, it seems that you haven't read what i said, if you did read it , then you did not understand a single word, because your comments are absolutelly twisted towards what i said , and what is an actual EPW current economy.

Just check how many different people from different guilds/timezones , agree and validate the same exact points i brought up. That should count for something i guess.

They are smart then, agree on stuff what actually doesn't affect economy.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2014, 01:50 pm by Butthead
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
You're telling like people atm can't get event gold with voting and sell those for ECs (you can sell fast). And if i donate, then what?  We can still sell all the gold we get, donate or vote, doesn't matter. Only thing would be we can get A BIT faster, but would lose ECs.

I'm not smart then, I don't know a thing about how economy works .
where do you think all that ec comes from? it's farmed by people and that takes time to farm raw ec. gold is easier to obtain and will make ec appear from thin air. go read a book before replying you have no logic
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2014, 02:12 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Nvm, flooding part is good reason.

:sad: My bad
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

scatterer3

Exactly, EC is keeping the market active. Just the struggle to get EC makes it more valuable, and it seems like someone here is fed with not being able to get EC even if donating.
The "donate for EC" era is gone, and I'm glad it is, it was about to destroy the whole game, and Agatio knows that.

Epic coins are not directly obtainable and as a newcomer, even if you donate, you can only donate for Gold and not EC, which forces you to participate in world chat, EPW events, GM events, and different in-game instances.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2014, 02:46 pm by Professional

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
these people posting above told you why, I won't repeat.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Easier (much easier) way of obtaining ECs = > More EC on the market, more ECs in people's pockets.
More ECs in people's packet => Players can buy more, much more now.
More ECs in people's packet + ability of buying more and more => ECs loosing their value.
Lower value of ECs + their higher amount on the market + ability of buying more and more => prices going UP. People wont send lets say DS with XY stats for 10k, since other players can easily offer more + people actually have more ECs now (ECs with lower value itself). First consequence - higher prices, changed market. Less value of some currency always leads to higher prices. Always.

Further consequences: a) More EC on the market and in player's pocket => less farming, less activity if it comes to events, less people that participate in some pve instances / 2x.
b) Most people would automatically change Gold to ECs, less people would bother selling it. Means that people who would actually need Gold to buy = the supply of gold is lower, means they cant find sellers as easily.

Thats how i see this.

scatterer3

I have a friend and he is a painter, I can ask him to draw the reasons if someone has still problems to realize that this suggestion will kill the game.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 for all the reasons other people said, i wont repeat them. Should be pretty obvious this isnt a    idea.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Locking (was asked to do so).