no -1 bad suggestion

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
400 point donation is best boy..

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Hm.. So people are saying "No" randomly, whithout reason, that means there isn't any reason why it should be a bad suggestion.
I'd say yes, because it will save my time, but gonna make me lose some ECs.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hm.. So people are saying "No" randomly, whithout reason, that means there isn't any reason why it should be a bad suggestion.
I'd say yes, because it will save my time, but gonna make me lose some ECs.
Because it's useless. And people who actually need gold, can't buy it just like that anymore. Cause epw is full of lazy people and they will buy Epic Coins with their gold. So it's just a useless suggestion. Don't make everything easier on EPW. No - 13213

Offline Kia

3500 bro c;

Pib master donator must know kk

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
but gonna make me lose some ECs.

Pretty much here is why me , and so many others are saying No.

Gold used to be 30EC not that long ago , nowdays it's 27. It might not seem that much when you look into 5 gold , but look on a bigger scale , considering bigger donation , let's say , 500+ gold.

That beeing said , if you implement EC on boutique , gold price will also lower down (let's say to 25, perhaps even less), automatically everything lowers down on price, making everything easier to aquire. Now i personally don't have nothing against easier ways to obtain items/gears, but i also believe alot of stuff was already made considerably easier for even starting players.
If we keep making everything easier, economy ends up beeing ruined,  by lowering everything prices, market ends up beeing flooded with stuff , people wont care as much for 2x, events , or even donating (believe me on a long run those so usual donators will no longer have a need for it).

I do agree with your point of "takes me less time" , cause i personally like to have things done quick aswell ,however this one method , wouldn't be positive for the server ,for those reasons i pointed above ,and a few more ofc.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Gold used to be 30EC not that long ago , nowdays it's 27. It might not seem that much when you look into 5 gold , but look on a bigger scale , considering bigger donation , let's say , 500+ gold.

That beeing said , if you implement EC on boutique , gold price will also lower down (let's say to 25, perhaps even less), automatically everything lowers down on price, making everything easier to aquire. Now i personally don't have nothing against easier ways to obtain items/gears, but i also believe alot of stuff was already made considerably easier for even starting players.
If we keep making everything easier, economy ends up beeing ruined,  by lowering everything prices, market ends up beeing flooded with stuff , people wont care as much for 2x, events , or even donating (believe me on a long run those so usual donators will no longer have a need for it).

I do agree with your point of "takes me less time" , cause i personally like to have things done quick aswell ,however this one method , wouldn't be positive for the server ,for those reasons i pointed above ,and a few more ofc.
he said everything.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ

^
Amen.

bvanharjr

He needs the golden ticket, seriously. ^^

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Because it's useless. And people who actually need gold, can't buy it just like that anymore. Cause epw is full of lazy people and they will buy Epic Coins with their gold. So it's just a useless suggestion. Don't make everything easier on EPW. No - 13213

Read previous posts mate. Why can't buy? Atm i am selling for 27 ECs each (and selling pretty well), so if there will be ECs in boutique, 1 Gold = 25 ECs, then people who actually need gold can buy it for 26-27 ECs each, like cheapest price atm? I'm sure people would sell for higher price than they get from boutique.
So i don't know why you have to be so butthurt when some people just win some time, same time losing ECs? And if they want more ECs, then they can sell those on world chat for people who need gold like atm. Does your argument even have a point? Do you need better explanation?

Same goes to here. That suggestion would keep gold price on same level. With your theory gold price can drop whenever people decide to sell gold cheaper.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Read previous posts mate. Why can't buy? Atm i am selling for 27 ECs each (and selling pretty well), so if there will be ECs in boutique, 1 Gold = 25 ECs, then people who actually need gold can buy it for 26-27 ECs each, like cheapest price atm? I'm sure people would sell for higher price than they get from boutique.
So i don't know why you have to be so butthurt when some people just win some time, same time losing ECs? And if they want more ECs, then they can sell those on world chat for people who need gold like atm. Does your argument even have a point? Do you need better explanation?

Same goes to here. That suggestion would keep gold price on same level. With your theory gold price can drop when ever people decide to sell gold cheaper.
It's just useless bro.

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
Stop trying 2 be pay to win like the best players. No. Either u bought EC directly a few years ago or sell gold like the winners today. No -.-
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Same goes to here. That suggestion would keep gold price on same level. With your theory gold price can drop whenever people decide to sell gold cheaper.

Not at all, people dont sell gold cheaper just without a reason. Sure someone might be in rush or big need of EC and sells gold for perhaps 3 EC more. They might sell what , 100 gold? No big deal ,wont even scratch the market.
Now , look on a bigger scale, when you make it easier to the entire community ( keep in mind EC in boutique will also be available to those who vote and not just donators), the flood of EC will be insane , that will lower down automatically everything else that is sold ( WWI's , WS Belts, Cube necks, so on)

If you really want a way for donators to get EC , a solid direct way , suggest Donation for EC's or something. But EC in boutique is a big big no. I kinda pointed out a few of the reasons to why most people saying no..

Also , one of the unique things that keeps EPW alive , is world chat, either the constant sell/buy, and i may add , alot of people do buy/sell gold on world chat. This would go down the drain big time aswell. It's like "killing" (per say) some of the EPW contents..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.