Epic Perfect World

So who's updating their pwi todayy?

Vegas

No. O.O I never said that. lol I was implying when he gets them, they will need to be tested/balanced/tested more.  I forget I have to choose my words extremely carefully here. lol

I know you didn't say that, was just asking  :normal-24:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I know you didn't say that, was just asking  :normal-24:

I know. :P As far as I know, he doesn't have the files yet though. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
Can't wait to test these classes out. I'm not sure i understand why people are saying this patch will suck or the new classes seem boring. Perfect World sucked the second New horizon came out. This patch will give everyone something to do. If there was no new content to this game; people would complain. New content still complain. I hope these classes are Op as ***. I'm bored of the current Op classes like Cleric,Ea,(SIN), mystics.

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I was talked into trying it again.   :police:

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
I will so i know if saving ec for them is worth (as in are they fun to play or no)
Tho i am more excited about this new skin  :-* wish aga could add skin first then work on testing rest of expansion  :-\

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

Why not? :O Epic will get them, but it'll be a few months. lol They need to be balanced/tested before but they will come here.

So sad that PWI doesnt do it  :normal-2:
BTw this insta 95+ lvl is only for.... old classes  :normal-2: Im wondering how they want to get enw ppl hahaah
.                                                                                                     

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

BTw this insta 95+ lvl is only for.... old classes 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I knew it was a trap.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

scatterer3

So sad that PWI doesnt do it  :normal-2:
BTw this insta 95+ lvl is only for.... old classes  :normal-2: Im wondering how they want to get enw ppl hahaah

That was obvious, wasn't it?

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
That was obvious, wasn't it?

A GM/Mod wrote that the orb is still coded to only work for the older classes and will not work on the new classes even if you bought one to use on them, it's dumb  :-[

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I forgot i made this ad:

.                                                                                                     

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I forgot i made this ad:

The classes and the icons really confused me. :(

scatterer3

I forgot i made this ad:

I logged in Morai server yesterday, which is said to not be populated compared to the other servers, and the amount of Catshops was incredibly high, just like 4 years ago. The world chat can not even be compared to EpicPW, maybe because the strict rules (not sure if they really have any moderator lol) or because Teles actually cost, but it was sad, empty. People spam and argue a lot here, but it's still better than an empty world chat.

Angelica

I logged in Morai server yesterday, which is said to not be populated compared to the other servers, and the amount of Catshops was incredibly high, just like 4 years ago. The world chat can not even be compared to EpicPW, maybe because the strict rules (not sure if they really have any moderator lol) or because Teles actually cost, but it was sad, empty. People spam and argue a lot here, but it's still better than an empty world chat.
If teles were as expensive on epw like on pwi, I don't think anyone would be talking here either.
I've never played the other PWI servers due to my timezone, but Morai doesn't seem to have any problems with it's population to me. They surely used to, though, or they wouldn't have merged the European servers.

scatterer3

If teles were as expensive on epw like on pwi, I don't think anyone would be talking here either.
I've never played the other PWI servers due to my timezone, but Morai doesn't seem to have any problems with it's population to me. They surely used to, though, or they wouldn't have merged the European servers.

You are right, I forgot the merge of Momaganon and Lothranis... And the catshops amount is the same as 4 years ago, nice lol.

Offline DevilKat

Blade and soul characters look weird to me. I do not know about the fight system though.

well I was not to answer but as someone removed my vid. (why you think you lost ppl for a game dont have a eng version?)

I had the same feeling 1st time i play now i have this feeling when i come see vids of new class :P
Fight system well is all different from here you need time! you move and do skils alot you have factions like in wow you have fashion for pk same fashion can fight other fashion and you have real combos when you have 1s to click key and do a grate combo.