Epic Perfect World

So who's updating their pwi todayy?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Also i dont think new classes will come out today, remember when tideborns were about to come or earthguards there were trailers and "making of class" stuff on youtube and site now its 0. Either pwi got lazy or it wont come out today, no hype at all

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Also i dont think new classes will come out today, remember when tideborns were about to come or earthguards there were trailers and "making of class" stuff on youtube and site now its 0. Either pwi got lazy or it wont come out today, no hype at all
yes it probably wont even be out today

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
It's being put with the weekly scheduled maintenance which is Tuesday nights. So it's coming out December 17, not the 16th so as usual they lie. lol  :-\
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
i find the new classes boring tried it on china pw.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-13: but they moving while casting.  :normal-13: i dreamed once about that
no rly but its cool :D

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
No thanks.. I'll wait til it comes to Epic.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

same here

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline REAVZZ

ive updated my pwi files so that downloading the new expansion would not take as long.

it's best to find out these classes pros and cons b4 hand
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
ive updated my pwi files so that downloading the new expansion would not take as long.

it's best to find out these classes pros and cons b4 hand

This person knows that knowing is winning.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
am i the only one who dont like new classes? and there stupid names...Moon Fairy...like wat f00k dude?

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
am i the only one who dont like new classes? and there stupid names...Moon Fairy...like wat f00k dude?

Ur not following things then, names were changed to Duskblade from Night Shadow and Stormbringer from Moon Fairy. Maybe ull like those more?

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less

they wont come to epw thats impossible as far as i know

DaDeadpool

Unless they've drastically changed something, I'm pretty sure you just need the server files. >just need may make it seem possible, still highly ill likely and will cost a sh!t ton. IIRC if you could get your hand on those files they're worth around 3-15 grand, 15 if u can get in the actual server room and do more. (Who paying aforementioned prices? For legal reasons I can't discuss this obviously.)

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
Wow people are horribly misinformed...

The new classes have all of there skills ready to go, demon, sage, morai, 79/100 and possibly primals.

They even have their r9 ready and raring to obtain too, so we can expect to see all of this tomorrow morning, unlike the usual.

The "usual" Wil probably be the plethora of bugs and crap and the constant QQ of this "insert new classes here" is too OP or "insert same OP class here" is weak QQ QQ QQ

Lol, I just need more popcorn man.

To answer the OP: Client is already updating, I'm just waiting for the patch, hell the manual patch would be great too, would kill for that right now lol
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Why not? lol If bringing new classes is impossible then how does EPW have tideborn and earthguards? How does it even exist? O.O

If you mean they won't come today on EPW, well duuuh? We'd need a test server for that and Aga to get the files.
Will take a while but we'll get em on EPW too.