Epic Perfect World

So who's updating their pwi todayy?

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
So who's updating their old and rusty pwi client today  ;) Unbalanced classes await!

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
There is no update jet. Atleast no info in homepage  :-[

Vegas

There is no update jet. Atleast no info in homepage  :-[

That's because they will do it close to midnight on 16th so in like 20 hours? Idk the timezone

Oh and calling it now, people will reroll new classes, complain that they suck and reroll back to their old classes. Skillwise the melee class sounds underpowered and the caster class will get killed by other casters

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
meh- im sure that the lack of the sage/demon skills actually available will send people off the other direction thus making the class weaker than the current who have their skills.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
But back to the topic- I'm most definitely gonna update to current client before the expansion just to get the feel of things at the moment.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yep, I'll be trying it out on PWI. I played it a bit on PW China, but I don't read Chinese.....at all. I'd like to see it in English and play it some before it comes to Epic. lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
I'd actually really love to try, but I have the worst time trying to DL *any* PW server (something always goes wrong), plus I can't even imagine how much lag there'll be. Personally, for myself, it just wouldn't be worth my time until it gets to Epic. At least here I've already got the game installed and the lag here is pretty darn minimal.
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

bvanharjr

Not I, I refuse to put some bloatware on my PC again. Especially Arc. Lol

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
New classes @_@
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Nah, new classes are gamebreakingly garbage and Arc is the most cancerous system ever implemented.

The fact PWI was trying to pull a "steam" and in return destroyed their entire forum/support system is almost comical.

Moon Fairy running and gunning.

Will completely annihilate classes in 1v1 that can't do that. GGGGGGGGGGGGG PWI
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2014, 07:47 am by Eviction

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
You don't need to use arc  :normal-3:
Well, maybe for update u need to, im not sure.
.                                                                                                     

bvanharjr

You don't need to use arc  :normal-3:

To install PWI you're FORCED to.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
The best is this insta 95 lv:

''With the upcoming PWI expansion, PWI Eclipse, we will be doing an all new promotion for a limited time! That's right, when you log in from December 17th, 2014 - January 16th, 2015, you will receive an Illusionary Crystal free! Valued at $60. This item will take any character from 1-95 upon use.''

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
.                                                                                                     

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nah, new classes are gamebreakingly garbage and Arc is the most cancerous system ever implemented.

The fact PWI was trying to pull a "steam" and in return destroyed their entire forum/support system is almost comical.

Moon Fairy running and gunning.

Will completely annihilate classes in 1v1 that can't do that. GGGGGGGGGGGGG PWI
on pwi seekers are extremly overpowered.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
The best is this insta 95 lv:

''With the upcoming PWI expansion, PWI Eclipse, we will be doing an all new promotion for a limited time! That's right, when you log in from December 17th, 2014 - January 16th, 2015, you will receive an Illusionary Crystal free! Valued at $60. This item will take any character from 1-95 upon use.''

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Its PWI, did u expect anything different? They removed FC lvling so ppl buy that fast lvling.