Epic Perfect World

I admit...I'm a hoarder :(

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ok, so I've thought about it and I think I have a problem. I love .ini's way too much for my own good. I need more. Thank goodness I know some super lovely people who are just perfect at feeding my addiction ;)

Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it:
a) Make an ini of either a Barbarian or ANY Female char (I have at least 1 of everything, so make whatever you wanna make)
  --a snapshot of their head (when you click on someone, and you see their face with their HP bar, name, and guild). This is really all I care about
c) The winners will get 600ECs or 20 Event Gold. You get to choose 1 of those prizes per ini that wins.
d) I *may* choose several winners (4-5). The same person may win more than once if I can't live without their ini's.
e) Since X-Mas is coming up, most of you will probably be busy, so the DEADLINE IS Monday DEC. 22nd

Once the winners are chosen, they may send me the ini code via FORUM mail and they'll get their rewards in-game.

Good luck! And enjoy your holiday preparations!
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
uhh... I'm making yours whenever i get done with the earthguard's ones on the another thread... am I getting something?

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
I certainly haven't forgotten your thread, my dear :) However, your thread states you're doing those for free so I'm kinda confused as to why you would ask. You can charge me for the ini, but then it would be entered into my contest so it would have a chance of not winning.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I certainly haven't forgotten your thread, my dear :) However, your thread states you're doing those for free so I'm kinda confused as to why you would ask. You can charge me for the ini, but then it would be entered into my contest so it would have a chance of not winning.

Yes, i understand... But if someone makes something better and there wont be a single chance of seeing you using my preset, it'd be a waste of my time and ofc thats not what i really want lol.

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
What is your favorite class to play?
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I got ss of both avatar and character if that's ok, I wasn't sure

I'm sorry  :'( I had to remove first one cos it was swane's ini and he didn't really want to share it

I will try find other ini to give instead
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2014, 06:53 pm by Roomi

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Oh no no no, Mira, trust me, if I like it, I'll definitely use any preset. I keep ones I like...for...ever. Plus, I have 2 of *nearly* every class, so that gives me double the excuse to use your (or anyone else's) presets. I know you have a long waiting list, though, so I completely understand if you don't feel up to making one for me. Either way, I meant no disrespect while making this thread, and I'd still very much love to see what you come up with <3

@Unicorn: My favorite class to play? Oh geez. Either a mystic or a veno ^^

@Roomi: Yes that's great, hun! I'm glad someone understood what I meant by avatar, I really have no idea what that's actually called...

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

Could I have the first ini if Grimmy wont take it? It's very pretty.  :'(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I really have no idea what that's actually called...

Me neither lol. But avatar is the most accurate word for that imo. At least now I know that you like the chibiish look so I'll try to make something like it. My first try in chibis as well as I remember, so wish me luck lol

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
tried elsa look T_T cleric

snow white

Last Edit: Dec 15, 2014, 09:06 pm by KrowMaet

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i might try some others later

mystic
veno
archer
wiz
psy
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 04:11 pm by Neve

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
oki done. I DID make it more chibish but I couldn't bare looking at it oh my god god why :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Alright

I dressed her cuz I wanted >:D

btw I made it out of one of my own presets, not the original chibi ones :-X

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Mmm pretties pretties pretties. Lovin' the entries so far, guys :)

I was getting so anxious last time I did this sort of thing. The deadline just couldn't come soon enough. For x-mas's sake, I hope I can refrain long enough as to use these new presets as presents to myself. Speaking of x-mas I can't waiiiit for the x-mas patch :o

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

That mystic preset worth more..

Could I have the first ini if Grimmy wont take it? It's very pretty.  :'(

10k EC for my preset bro..

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex