Epic Perfect World

Approx time of getting good stats on gear! (reply pls)

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
  • Faction: factions sux >:D
Hello,i made my account like 2 years ago,i lvled char till 150 then quit,now wanna get back again,so could anyone tell me atleast approx time of getting good stats on gear...and btw i already farmed for r8 armor...just need to know what's approx time of getting good stats on it...and yea ik it depends on luck,but any personal experiances would be great to as reply,in time how long ill need?
Reply pls
Thank You  ;)
Unseen blade...is the deadliest!

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
There isn't really an answer to the "approximate time" only that it's all luck-based. Maybe you get it in 300 damas, maybe in 30k damas. It just depends on luck, not time. :/ I mean I know you said you know it's based on luck so you pretty much answered your own question there. :D Each answer will vary as each person had different luck. One person may have gotten good stats in a week while others months and some people may still be working on their stats a year later. lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
As long as you don't sell your house you won't get good stats on gear. You might even have to sell your kidneys.
Tbh, like Tonikanub said, there is no approx time. You might get OP stats on your first roll or you might not get after 1000x rerolls. It's not luck even, it's probability and percentage at play you see. :\
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
+1 Nora. Btw sell the TV first .. you don't need it .. you have your computer  :)) ;D

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
Okay ty anyways,what math will I need for neck,robe,rings,tome /as wizard/ :smiley:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
don't bother wasting money on stats, use it on teles, the entertainment value is greater.
Okay ty anyways,what math will I need for neck,robe,rings,tome /as wizard/ :smiley:
Suppose X is the event of getting the desired stats on a ppiece of gear/engrave, and X will happen with probability, Pr(X) or p for simplicity; then N, the number of trials needed for X to happen, has a geometric distribution with a parameter, p.

However p, the probability of X, has a multinomial distribution or binomial distribution, depending on the desired stats. Therefore, p is dependent on the probability of each of the possible stats on a gear.

There are 9 pieces of gears and engraves without fixed stats.

Let N1, N2,...,N8, X9 be the number of trials needed for event X to happen on each of them, then the total number of trials to have the desired stats on every gear, M = N1+N2+...+N9.

Since M does not have a continuous distribution, it is not possible to interpret it in terms of approx. "time".

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
Suppose X is the event of getting the desired stats on a ppiece of gear/engrave, and X will happen with probability, Pr(X) or p for simplicity; then N, the number of trials needed for X to happen, has a geometric distribution with a parameter, p.

However p, the probability of X, has a multinomial distribution or binomial distribution, depending on the desired stats. Therefore, p is dependent on the probability of each of the possible stats on a gear.

Let N1, N2,...,N8, X9 be the number of trials needed for event X to happen on each of them, then the total number of trials to have the desired stats on every gear, M = N1+N2+...+N9.

Since M does not have a continuous distribution, it is not possible to interpret it in terms of approx. "time".

LOL...That actually made sense :normal-2:

But yes, to get a certain stat on your current gear will take a random amount of time. However, taking into account how much such a gear piece would be to purchase as well as how much EC you can make/day (/week or whatever), you can figure out how long it'll take.

For instance:

Cube necklace with double Str. would cost about 6.5k +/- EC
TT 3-3 awards you about 350 +/- EC/run (I think. I haven't farmed in a while)
TT 3-3 takes about 35mins with a BM/Sin

Therefore, to acquire a cube necklace by only doing TT3-3, it would take you approximately 650mins = 10 hours. If you do 5 runs/day you'll be done in 3-4 days.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms

Waw! After reading the first line I didn't read it anymore.  :-X
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Angelica

pls teach

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Tl;dr thread.

Want good gear? Donate RL $$$ for it. Unless you actually like farming then.. Good luck bud.

< Some people like me are just lucky though, getting 3.33 base sin within 60 dama's.

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
wew ty all guys for response,i got some usefull advices and i don't understand a dam shiit what guy said with those math :D...

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

Illuminati confirmed

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline kin

in a 300 dama reroll session i got x3 mag x3 phy damage reduce and 2 parts of channeling mag/str but its all luck based

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
Btw guys how can i change my chars name?