Patch v36

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
suggestions:

- replace 10 mirage stone exchange to 10 Warsoul Tag (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20453) when we exchange the nirvana talismans, so it's will be again usefull to something and also this is a way to get warsoul tag who cant join to late night events

- decrease the tm runs minimum member requiment to 3

- replace the card boss drop or change the exchangeable items or boost it

the chorno untradeable mat exchangeable to following items on official server
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20256
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14501
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14304

- make the tm gold medals tradeable

- make attendance daily crap exchangeable to reputation or warsoul tag or to gold

- boost a bit the dragon items with hp for be a bit better than atm.

- put the oht mats to npc

- cahnge fairy box opening limit to higher something like 20/day

What other use you expect for the Warsoul Tags ? atm they are tradable for shards (which its useless), for Pages and for an item thats also useless. so only for the pages ? or u were thinking on another kind of rewards?

we can make the limit to be 2 but then we wont make the medals tradable :) cant make both things or people will abuse it. theres a reason for the limit to be 4.

whats the "chorno untradeable mat" ??

answered on the previous one

we will look into this after we solve the marriage quest rewards (new items on the way ;) )

oht mats on npc...maybe, since they are useless guess it wont hurt, we will think about it.

the fairy box will have another purppose later, we are just overflowed with work with all kind of things for the server but this one is in line to take care of :D

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

What other use you expect for the Warsoul Tags ? atm they are tradable for shards (which its useless), for Pages and for an item thats also useless. so only for the pages ? or u were thinking on another kind of rewards?

we can make the limit to be 2 but then we wont make the medals tradable :) cant make both things or people will abuse it. theres a reason for the limit to be 4.

whats the "chorno untradeable mat" ??

answered on the previous one

we will look into this after we solve the marriage quest rewards (new items on the way ;) )

oht mats on npc...maybe, since they are useless guess it wont hurt, we will think about it.

the fairy box will have another purppose later, we are just overflowed with work with all kind of things for the server but this one is in line to take care of :D

1. u can make warsoul mat with tag with low chance

2. could be 4 then just be tradeable :P

3. misstype, i meant chrono mats what droping by mobs
like this 3 type (coz with hero card what coming from killing all 16+1 card boss u can exchange to same rare items)
here u can check (Wraith's Bone , Wraith's Eye, Wraith's Spirit)
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20963 (again this 3 type also droping by mobs in map2/3/4 - since pwi users got everything from lucky pack they dont know how to farm this items)

(i got the critical mage shoes for my wizz on official server via card boss killing, but that was on gr13 not 14, it was 16* (16+1) boss killing if i remember :D)

4. marriage quest = pair quest? we think to same daily quest http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2133.0 ?

5. oht craft really fun, if possible could be nice if oht gear lv increased to 110 and grade with +1 :D
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2012, 12:03 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
1. u can make them 100% with epic coins, so its useless. the best i can think of are the pages, to make skills.

2. sound better, but still need some discussion between us, if it will screw up the server or not, market wise ofc.

3. those items are really worthless here :/ u sure it worth the trouble of setting this up ? we prefer to work on something that really helps the server atm :/ maybe later when we have free time for fun patches ?

4. Marriage Quest, neat the Matchmaker, its a dailly quest between couples that tbh rewards crap lol we are changing it to make it much more interesting ;) you will have to wait and see hehe i wont spoile the content of it now :)

5. we will see :) thats simple to add the mats into a forge.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
1. u can make them 100% with epic coins, so its useless. the best i can think of are the pages, to make skills.

2. sound better, but still need some discussion between us, if it will screw up the server or not, market wise ofc.

3. those items are really worthless here :/ u sure it worth the trouble of setting this up ? we prefer to work on something that really helps the server atm :/ maybe later when we have free time for fun patches ?

4. Marriage Quest, neat the Matchmaker, its a dailly quest between couples that tbh rewards crap lol we are changing it to make it much more interesting ;) you will have to wait and see hehe i wont spoile the content of it now :)

5. we will see :) thats simple to add the mats into a forge.

1. couagh, with ec is insine amount because at that npc the mysterious token was replaced with ec.

2. another side who have a caster main still can get the robe else casters enough slow on tm runs and not the most needed class

3. here yes but if u make it gr18 from gr14 and add example +50 slayer or ward level to item then already not worthless and still not huge work/modification
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
warsoul tag = low chance = need a lot to get lucky and get 1 item
epic coins = 100% chance = certain to get 1 item

see how it is?  :-\

we also dont want a massive warsoul overflowing the server, we might get a use to this and make it into Epic Weapons :) thats why didnt touch them yet  :-\

thats really not our fault if people dont take caster, they are there ingame too, its up to ppl if they wanna take them or not. i would take a full pt of casters if u ask me lol but i know how people like to "end fast" and lots of times the 5.0 has been discuss since it came out and how it ruined the game, but theres not much we can do about it :/
dunno if we can make diferent TM only for casters, maybe something we could look into :)

you think people would bother with an item cuz of the +50 warding level ?

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
Hello, is there somekind maintence/update on right now, cus I cant log in? Please Answer ASAP
Don't judge, make it easier.

Scylla

Hello, is there somekind maintence/update on right now, cus I cant log in? Please Answer ASAP

Network problems. Will be reset and fixed soon.

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
Network problems. Will be reset and fixed soon.

Scylla thank you for the answer, but what you meen when you say '' soon '' ? I really dont want just sit and wait :(
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Remove Fairy Box open limit if possible.

TT Fairy Boxes can now be opened only 6 per day.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
warsoul tag = low chance = need a lot to get lucky and get 1 item
epic coins = 100% chance = certain to get 1 item

see how it is?  :-\

we also dont want a massive warsoul overflowing the server, we might get a use to this and make it into Epic Weapons :) thats why didnt touch them yet  :-\

thats really not our fault if people dont take caster, they are there ingame too, its up to ppl if they wanna take them or not. i would take a full pt of casters if u ask me lol but i know how people like to "end fast" and lots of times the 5.0 has been discuss since it came out and how it ruined the game, but theres not much we can do about it :/
dunno if we can make diferent TM only for casters, maybe something we could look into :)

you think people would bother with an item cuz of the +50 warding level ?

1. warsoul tag is free on wushu/netherbeast where not everybody can go :P
also belive me if 1 valiant=1ec then cheaper than 156 ec coz the chance higher than 0.x% :P

u think will be massive overflow? i doubt if the mats requiment stay on 100 lol
u really calculated how much billion and gold mat needed? even here its damn long

2. i dont said ur fault but mostly in most of pve area the casters got disadvantage, if medal untradeable then +1 place where they got disadvantage

3. that was a JUST a option and if u reduce to mat req. to 10 then its not that damn long months
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
your feeding us atk lvls and def lvls little by little now might as well come out with the r9 again

Offline jonunruh

• Beginner
make an option to bypass the wait for warsong to start.

Offline metalheadvt

Don't bother with the teleport bells, they are useless and not even needed here in epw.  Tele stones work better and are cheaper anyways.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Don't bother with the teleport bells, they are useless and not even needed here in epw.  Tele stones work better and are cheaper anyways.

+1 for that. 

who needs a bell when you can NPC like 100 teleport stones in 1 pv run XD

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline makemehappy

• Beginner
Since trial's mats are easily taken with Epic Coins,  "Warrior seal" could be traded for others stuffs like reputation or experience or something more (would be nice for Who do the trials...and one more reason for do...). Well, is only a suggestion :)

Since now, Thank you for your attention and have fun ^^