Patch v36

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- TM 99 is no longer required to make Supreme Robe
- Updated Faction Icons
- corrected some skills descriptions
- fixed Solaris Phoenix mount
- new ingame cursors

It's very small update, but next one will be bigger. You can give your suggestion for the next patch in this topic  :)

Offline chees01

I was thinking about a lvl barrier at NS, because there are some guys only attacking the low lvl's to steal their drops. Not saying u have to carry 100 Old Bronze Coins but if u kill someone with 10.. it's a nice catch.
Maybe something like, if u are 5lvl's higher u drop half of them and not all, 10 lvl's higher and u drop nothing.
It's just an idea for helping the starters and lower lvl to have some more fun at farming their EC's instead of doing PV/GV.

And another thing, I'm not sure how far u can go with this because I don't know what it requiers to get all this but maybe some other payment methodes. Not only thinking on Paysafe Card but also Payphone, stuff like that.
Could be easy if u just need a small amount of cubi.

Anayways, these are all just my ideas  :)
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
I was thinking about a lvl barrier at NS, because there are some guys only attacking the low lvl's to steal their drops. Not saying u have to carry 100 Old Bronze Coins but if u kill someone with 10.. it's a nice catch.
Maybe something like, if u are 5lvl's higher u drop half of them and not all, 10 lvl's higher and u drop nothing.
It's just an idea for helping the starters and lower lvl to have some more fun at farming their EC's instead of doing PV/GV.

And another thing, I'm not sure how far u can go with this because I don't know what it requiers to get all this but maybe some other payment methodes. Not only thinking on Paysafe Card but also Payphone, stuff like that.
Could be easy if u just need a small amount of cubi.

Anayways, these are all just my ideas  :)

Well to be honest, NS was made as a place to pk, not farm. If you need EC, there are MANY places where you can farm it. NS makes everyone become attackable for a reason.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline donjim23

if i may suggest that there should be a one not so hard lucky boss or specific mobs to hunt around the map or inside instances that drops lots of old coins or epic coins (for ex:1000 epic coins) to make the game more fun. regarding the weapons in warsoul do u think u can make the mats there a bit easy to get? tnx and more power...

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Just had another idea for endgame PvP or just PvP in general really.

There could be an area where people are entered into competition with other players that have a soulforce within a specific range say 50-60k range then 60.1k-70k range then 70.1-80k range and so on..however high soulforce goes.  This would increase the fairness of the PvP for each player and skill at playing your character would dictate who would win to a larger degree.  This would of course be a 1v1 event and each winner advances to the next round with a grand prize for the top 3 of each tier.   

(Maybe edit the deathmatch arena for something like this to happen there with system announcements.) 

(I used soulforce as the marker for player level because it is a summation of all stats as far as I understand it.  There may be a better judge of player level to go by for the tiers of PvP rounds.  I hope that I explained this clearly enough...)

It seems like a good idea, i don't know how it would be implemented though....but could be fun if done correctly   

^^^ orig posted on endgame suggestions and never got a clear yes or no on if it is possible..
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I'd like to see a teleporting item or a system that allows one to teleport directly where they want when teleporting via a teleport master. The teleport fees would be added from 1 hop to another up to the destination. This would make teleporting to somewhere much faster, specially in Morai.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Hey another idea I just had...how about adding EC to the rewards for attendance pages at the School Teacher in center Archo.  Like 5 pages=1 EC or something idk, just a thought to make it less useless to do that quest.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
"

Its Called a Super Teleport Bell
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/35207

We do not have it in epw however.

"

We are currently working on new pvp events.

"

Just no :c Ec kill much? 1000 ec?

"
Nightscream is a PVP instance not a farming instance :/
I've suggested other features to go along with these coins
  • Chi Stakes around Island
  • God's Giving at safezone
  • NPC - Gives Super Sight Blessing for 1hour for so many of these OBC which will only work inside this map
  • New Forge at Nightscream to exchange OBC for special runes we have in boutique (aga) Custom all class Blessings (Jones/other)

Offline GracieLynne

How about something better for marriage quest rewards? besides a mirage stone ?

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
warsoul weps with revamped stats that can only be obtained with pvp   :P

1k Old Bronze Coins For A Wep
You Better Be Scared...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
How about something better for marriage quest rewards? besides a mirage stone ?

thats been worked out alrdy hehe
all the rewards related to marriage quest will be changed into better ones to fit our EpicPW ;)

Walid

??? Make Gold medals tradable.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
??? Make Gold medals tradable.

gold medals?
thats for the Robe right ?
Robe isnt tradable :/ so i dunno if we should change the medals. guess we will have to discuss it and see whats best :)

Walid

yh, just edit on gold medals only..make them tradable.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
suggestions:

- replace 10 mirage stone exchange to 10 Warsoul Tag (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20453) when we exchange the nirvana talismans, so it's will be again usefull to something and also this is a way to get warsoul tag who cant join to late night events

- decrease the tm runs minimum member requiment to 3

- replace the card boss drop or change the exchangeable items or boost it

the chorno untradeable mat exchangeable to following items on official server
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20256
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14501
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14304

- make the tm gold medals tradeable

- make attendance daily crap exchangeable to reputation or warsoul tag or to gold

- boost a bit the dragon items with hp for be a bit better than atm.

- put the oht mats to npc

- cahnge fairy box opening limit to higher something like 20/day
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin