Epic Perfect World

Epic coins By pking!!

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Well the idea itself is nice but the abuse rate of this would be huge ..even if ppl that kill their own alts wouldnt count as kills for the record.....some ppl would just hook up and kill each others alts ...they would climb ranking and get paid for it same time ...so  idk    -/+
As i said the abuse rate could be easily fix. Make it like a Monthly quest. Then have it like the starting reward is 500 = 500 ec , then 1000 = 1000ec and so on. To avoid the spam kill abuse.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
-1.People could make alts and kill them over and over. :-X
^
I could kill my alt 100000000 times in a month. It would ruin the economy. Just farm if you want ec.

Offline Tetai

• RIP
  • Characters: Tetai
What If Agaito was able to make it Uncounted kill if u kill same ip address account ??
that would solve the problem ,
and about 2 friends just spam kill each ,, Mito's idea is good about giving like limited amount of ec per month
Or ! to make it more interesting Ec only  will be given to the top 100 players only in pk rate !!

Siggy By Lisa

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I feel bad for agatio

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
no lol

xd easy to cheat and brainless just farm crystals

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
-1.People could make alts and kill them over and over. :-X
You'd make Soochi rich  :normal-3:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Zilara

-1, there are already lots of PK events with EC rewards (and it's always the same people participating/winning)  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 Would be too easy to abuse this by killing alts, farm crystals if you really want ec that bad, plus pk events give EC rewards too.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
What If Agaito was able to make it Uncounted kill if u kill same ip address account ??
that would solve the problem ,
and about 2 friends just spam kill each ,, Mito's idea is good about giving like limited amount of ec per month
Or ! to make it more interesting Ec only  will be given to the top 100 players only in pk rate !!

I doubt it's possible. Plus u can use 2 seperate IPs - one with ur normal ISP and second with let's say mobile phone IP. Both can be fast changed when u have dynamic IP it's just a matter of rebooting router in most cases or turning off and on 3g in ur phone.
There isn't any way to prevent killing ur alts I guess, therefore -1.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
+1 for topic name but!!!  I Change this suggestion into the first 3 monthly pk players on highest ranking table to earn ( 1rst. 1000ec , 2nd. 500ec , 3rd 300ec ). So players will aim for the first 3 places everymonth :) in the end of the month when changing and reseting the scores the prices will be given to the players. It's not harmful and not high price to be complained also.. you can't dual client and kill your alts into that because people can see who is in Fights .. also killing your alts should be punished if you break that rule just to earn 1rst,2nd or 3rd place :)

don't know if that can be done.. i'm just saying..

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1, could be abused too easy. Just go to NS. The pk there has really spiked.

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
  • Faction: ✗
lel -1... many ppl has many alts tho.i'm sure they will cheat.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
You'd make Soochi rich  :normal-3:
LOL.
And wow your signature is entertaining. O:-)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I like the idea, and it also benefit the people who don't pve , but maybe make it so you can't farm ec from your alt.
+1

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Oh so I dont get anything...and the DDs get coins...awsum...exactly it doesnt affect me in anyway..thats the prob.
maybe make a quest like get 100 kill by the end of the month = 500 ec