Epic Perfect World

why i'm still here???

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
I'm not talking about how to save ecs/..5000+ ST =10,000 ecs ,5000 Emblem =30,000 ecs its mean i was lost already 40k ec only one r8 ring., i'm talking about those stat what i got every times  :sad:

I'm not talking about how to save ecs. I'm telling you there's no use in complaining about it, especially when you donated. Don't expect "great" gears just because you donated. Loads of people are on your side, as I said earlier, I am one of them. I, as well, have shitty luck and spent most of my time on this game with shit gears - however I don't donate and it's just a game so I'm not complaining. It's not like I can't pk because I have terrible stats on my r8.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lul

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
-1 to the initial suggestion. This makes it way too easy.

My own modification would be to remove useless stats from the available stats to get.
This.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
Brother... I got 10 dex 2 atk level on my ws belt on second engrave! having it easier would just destroy everything ijs..

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
This.
Before post comment look at Ur R8 ring stat...then continue
this.

Offline SGJinx

Oh sorry, if about r8 ring status not engraves as a whole, I got a random shot on my ring for 10 str 2 atk lvls  :-[ :-[

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Brother... I got 10 dex 2 atk level on my ws belt on second engrave! having it easier would just destroy everything ijs..
bro..i was 500+ engrave on my r8 ring and still i have suck stat:((
i think u understand what means 500+ engrave, I'm not counting ECs or STs i want how long it still happening

Offline SGJinx

bro..i was 500+ engrave on my r8 ring and still i have suck stat:((
i think u understand what means 500+ engrave, I'm not counting ECs or STs i want how long it still happening
xddd I know what u mean but in another area, my boots never got even x2 ct won't say x3.. and I reshaped it more than I saw my mom...

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Before post comment look at Ur R8 ring stat...then continue
this.
My r8r ring is +9 dex/+2% Metal Resistance. I still think only useless stats should be removed.

Useless status include:
HP +100
Physical Atk +40
Magical Atck +40
Metal Damage Reduced By +3%
Wood Damage Reduced By +3%
Water Damage Reduced By +3%
Fire Damage Reduced By +3%
Earth Damage Reduced By +3%

The rest should stay, even the +1%'s because removing those would still make it too easy to get really good stats and thus reduce the value of all rings (unless a separate engraving forge was made for just r8r rings).

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
You do understand that if this was to be added into the game, that there would be a few upset players here and there? Some players have spent a small bit of their time to get a perfect R8 ring engrave stat, while many others have probably spent months just to get a half decent stat, and probably still trying for better? Imagine the players who've spent a lot of ec and farming just to get a decent ring, finally, and then the GMs make it that you can make it a practical 100% guarantee for a perfect engrave.

And if this was added... I give it a few months before people complain about how easy engrave stats are.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline SGJinx

My r8r ring is +9 dex/+2% Metal Resistance. I still think only useless stats should be removed.

Useless status include:
HP +100
Physical Atk +40
Magical Atck +40

The rest should stay, even the +1%'s because removing those would still make it too easy to get really good stats and thus reduce the value of all rings (unless a separate engraving forge was made for just r8r rings).

-1.. by doing this you make it exclusive for good stats to appear ijs.. that'd screw things up imo

Offline Mάx

• Inactive

Useless status include:
HP +100
Physical Atk +40
Magical Atck +40

Truly said how many times u engrave Ur r8 ring...

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1.. by doing this you make it exclusive for good stats to appear ijs.. that'd screw things up imo
Have you looked at the rest of the stats on the ring or did you read the bottom part of what I said? Perhaps leave HP and the phys/mag atk, but the elemental reduces just aren't needed at all.

Truly said how many times u engrave Ur r8 ring...
Plenty of times, without getting double stats like I want.

Offline SGJinx

Have you looked at the rest of the stats on the ring or did you read the bottom part of what I said? Perhaps leave HP and the phys/mag atk, but the elemental reduces just aren't needed at all.

I did read, but simply if all of those are removed, what is left to appear but the OP stats..  :rolleyes: