EP PoV - Artifex vs. Warning&Ruthless 09/12/14

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Music about fire and alcohol

Woah... Do you want some?  ^-^

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Woah... Do you want some?  ^-^

I make freeze in them....please no

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
I make freeze in them....please no

alcohol>water

Flames>air

and since water+air=Ice and alcohol+flames=powerfull flames i dont think its gonna work.

Swink

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
good female cc ep :3 and very kawaii

Offline Kia

One thing that got me disappointed was the physical ring when it wasn't necessary at all... Thats what i think, no hate please...:normal-28:

Sometimes you need to try things out. I've never used one before until yesterday so i was a little too overexcited to test it. Please no hate leevychan. <3
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2014, 08:08 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Sometimes you need to try things out. I've never used one before until yesterday so i was a little too overexcited to test it. Please no hate leevychan. <3

Nah I'm fine. :*

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Good EPing + decent music.
But jfc, are your skill bars always up there? x.x That would disorient me so much..

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Cool Video. I miss the pk XD

Offline Kia

Good EPing + decent music.
But jfc, are your skill bars always up there? x.x That would disorient me so much..

As you see, i use a crappy resolution on my screen because my monitor is very old. I got used to it over 6 years of PWI + private servers. It's simply the most comfortable way for me to keep overview over my cooldowns and it automatically makes you look at the map every now and then.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
As you see, i use a crappy resolution on my screen because my monitor is very old. I got used to it over 6 years of PWI + private servers. It's simply the most comfortable way for me to keep overview over my cooldowns and it automatically makes you look at the map every now and then.
q.q Yeah, I read previous comment after I posted. I still wouldn't be able to do it, so props to you.

Offline MeatyWall

Thats cooooooooooooooooooooooooool