Epic Perfect World

Nerf Suggestion

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I agree with Pedro. Someone has a lot of free time.
Abd wow Miki wth? I thought you don't sleep at all!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
As to the recent eruption of nerf suggestion threads, I would like to also put my own 2 cents into this discussion.

I propose the following nerfs:

1. Remove Diamond Sutra from WRs because it saves them too much in PK and 1v1.

2. Remove water shield from MGs because they use it to get chi way too fast. If they wanted chi fast, they should've given them sin skills.

3. Remove Berserker's Wrath from WB. I should be able to fly wherever I want without being forced to walk.

4. Remove Soul Link from WF please. I think making a puppet of my character is defamation of character and as such is against the law.

5. Remove Leap Right from EA. One leap is good enough.

6. Reduce the mana increase of Sage Spirit's Gift for EP. I once lost a 1v1 when the EP ran out of mana charm but used that skill to get more mana and attack me.

7. Remove Shadow Sight from Assassins. My friends keep asking me for money and I say I have none but then they come on their sin and check my bag and then delete me from Skype because I lied.

8. Remove Summon from Psys. If Psys want to summon people, they might as well be a squad signet.

9. Remove Transference from Mystics. Mystic pets are already OP; they don't need more mana.

10. Remove Radiant Sight from Seekers. I've seen way too many Seekers abusing this when they shouldn't even be using it. Some Seekers I've seen has no third eye but still use this skill somehow. I don't know how it works without the third eye but I believe that it is cheating.

Thank you.

+1 for all of this.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Due to recent increase in nerf threads, much like the time this post was made, I thought I should bump this.

Offline NukeCola

8. Remove Summon from Psys. If Psys want to summon people, they might as well be a squad signet. 

Remove all psy skills except Summon and remove squad signets from the game. Let their only purpuse be signeting!

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
7. Remove Shadow Sight from Assassins. My friends keep asking me for money and I say I have none but then they come on their sin and check my bag and then delete me from Skype because I lied.
+1 I've lost so many friends over this
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Can I put psy on my skill bar?