Epic Perfect World

Nerf Barbs Knock Down

Offline Avidity

• Lights Are Guiding Through The Darkness
  • Characters: Avidity
It has come to my attention, and many others that the barb skill Knock Down is way to not necessarily strong, but it is however becoming way to overpowering because of the cooldown for it. Something honestly needs to be done, because alot of barbs abuse the skill, for example : Knock Down > 3 Spark > Occult > Knock Down, or some thing along those lines its becoming really irritating. I think its not necessarily the damage you need to nerf just perhaps the cool down for it. Thanks Avidity.
Movtivation, Determintion, Perserverance, Endurance, Dedication.
Avidity, 150 Demon R8 Bm

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Another nonsense nerf post

"just nerf everything *tadaaaa*"

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I'm gonna +1 this. Too many times, I have poked around with a few barbs and that skill is spammed like something fierce. Not nerf the skill, but possibly add a little bit longer cooldown to it? Venos have a knockdown skill and the cooldown to it is 180 seconds. I'm not saying make it that long, but possibly extend it to 15-20 seconds?
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

infernchidhu

No nerfs till 2015 sorry, need time to see effect of veno nerf still and analyze, too many changes = cant see which was right direction and might have to step blindly.

Offline Avidity

It seems like a QQ post but I thought the GM's wanted to make the server even for all the classes. I hardly see this as a normal skill. It is way to overpowering you cant really avoid it, even in expel they can get you down than occult straight after, the only way is AD or Sutra to avoid getting Knocked down. Its the worst when the barbs are APS also.
Avidity, 150 Demon R8 Bm

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
It seems like a QQ post but I thought the GM's wanted to make the server even for all the classes. I hardly see this as a normal skill. It is way to overpowering you cant really avoid it, even in expel they can get you down than occult straight after, the only way is AD or Sutra to avoid getting Knocked down. Its the worst when the barbs are APS also.

The server is never going to be equal. It's impossible. The thought of it is nice however all the "nerf-ing" is going to harm the game. Most of these nerf requests has its ups and downs hence one class being nerf'd down and the opposing class "nerf" up. Such as the recently reduced veno skill - less damage for the veno & higher chance of death but good for the opposing class dealing the damage (Not saying that this nerf was bad). Instead of "nerf-ing" things, just find a way to survive better - perhaps kiting to Africa when you get knocked down or shiiit just revive and backstab the b****.

lul

infernchidhu

This was already suggested by me and majority of the server said barbs were fine as they are and don't really need a nerf .

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
How do you 'abuse' a skill? I really wanna know how can you abuse something with cooldown

Offline Avidity

Its near spammable and barbs take advantage of that Vookie. I didnt write this post to start a QQ war but to simply offer a suggestion that it should be considered to be nerfed that is all. If you dont like what I write simply dont read it lel. I didnt come here to see who has the bigger epeen. GG2EZ
Avidity, 150 Demon R8 Bm

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
only reason a barb ever beats me in a 1v1 is this sh1t stun that goes through everything, besides if I faith before it. but it's not enough they stun me in wings with it and their 60% stun procs more than my 90% one but the damage they do on a full phy orna ea + def weapon in wings reaches 30k with any random skill. but yeah its totally balanced
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

only reason a barb ever beats me in a 1v1 is this sh1t stun that goes through everything, besides if I faith before it. but it's not enough they stun me in wings with it and their 60% stun procs more than my 90% one but the damage they do on a full phy orna ea + def weapon in wings reaches 30k with any random skill. but yeah its totally balanced
Well, its a terribly low % play, but using single spark or wings immune blocks gives you a small chance( -1% )to win vs barbs, but i guess expecting archers to be buffed enough to be good to fight in 1v1s is being unrealistic, how do we exactly fight 3.3 aps sins, or semi try hard demon venos, decent metal mages, decent mystic, i think barbs are right in the middle of the "1v1bro5000ECbet?" foodchain, yes they used to be in the lower end before this patch, but meh its w/e.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Stop complaining, barb is the easiest and squishiest(if they are not conbag) class in x1 and they need the knockdown to kill purify camping classes in group events/1v1, don't like it deal with it  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This was already suggested before and most people thought barbs were fine. Stop complaining.

Offline Avidity

Loool. All the people who are telling me it was suggested before, I dont really care tbh. Just a thought of mine and honestly you guys cant dictate what I do or say, so back off lelelelele, just a suggestion if you dont like it dont read it. Stop complaining that I'm complaining. kthnxbai.
Avidity, 150 Demon R8 Bm

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It was already suggested before, and I believe I was for it at the time.
However, I think Soochi is right in the fact that we need to wait a bit to complain about nerfing things any more than they already are. This is especially true since pwi is coming out with a new race in a week and epw is sure to get it eventually. No one will want to have to rebalance the previous classes just to counter the eventual new ones.

Loool. All the people who are telling me it was suggested before, I dont really care tbh. Just a thought of mine and honestly you guys cant dictate what I do or say, so back off lelelelele, just a suggestion if you dont like it dont read it. Stop complaining that I'm complaining. kthnxbai.
Also, you cannot dictate what people do or say either. People are going to give their opinions on this, whether you like it or not. The majority of balance changes are decided by the masses, not one or two people complaining and especially not someone who doesn't want the opinions of others to be heard, even if he doesn't like those opinions.