Epic Perfect World

Server Reform

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
stop posting ten million images that have nothing to do with the subject its annoying

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Drama is not okay if it includes serious insults, threats and other disgusting things.
I have to agree with you since quite of bit of the drama is threats and more disgusting things.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Dumb topic, most posts here dont make sense or mention obvious facts, please get on my dimension

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Drama is not okay if it includes serious insults, threats and other disgusting things.

as far as I've seen, GMs have always handled things fine if things go too far

and again if it's something you don't want to see, it's simple to just shut off wc/blacklist the person

DaDeadpool

and again if it's something you don't want to see, it's simple to just shut off wc/blacklist the person

Quit victim blaming bro.

Why should I have to turn off WC, when WC is generally used for and recognized as a place for selling/buying(Inb4 use trade chat, a dumbass will suggest this), and miss out on any deals or other goodies because people need to overcompensate in world chat?

Offline Kia

It still doesn't stop them from going "too far" over and over again.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Quit victim blaming bro.

Why should I have to turn off WC, when WC is generally used for and recognized as a place for selling/buying(Inb4 use trade chat, a dumbass will suggest this), and miss out on any deals or other goodies because people need to overcompensate in world chat?

why is what you have to say in wc any more important than what they have to say in wc.  several people have already posted saying they actually enjoy reading it, it's something that entertains them.  just because you personally don't define what they say as important or "mature" or entertaining or whatever, doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed as long as it doesn't turn into something too personal or serious, but GMs deal with such things already

It still doesn't stop them from going "too far" over and over again.

of course not but it doesn't have to affect you if they do

EDIT: what I'm saying is, you have your own personal way to deal with these things, you don't have to depend on the GMs to do everything for you 24/7

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Quit victim blaming bro.

Why should I have to turn off WC, when WC is generally used for and recognized as a place for trades, and miss out on any deals or other goodies because people need to overcompensate in world chat?
Shut up and go outside if you seriously get so sensitive about what people miles away say -not even- to you. Also regarding the world chat comment. There's a trading section in forums and a trading channel in game. Im done gearing my chars so I dont care what people sell but I still see it, yet Im not asking for it to be removed, I just ignore it so shut up and do the same with the drama.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
There's a trading section in forums and a trading channel in game. Im done gearing my chars so I dont care what people sell but I still see it, yet Im not asking for it to be removed, I just ignore it so shut up and do the same with the drama.

I agree with this.. would be nice if there would be two separate chats for these purposes but probably can't even be done so just have to have both sides deal with it

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
If you have a problem with someone, the first thing you should do is block them.
If they say/do something that is too far, SS it and post it in Helpdesk. GM's are not going to see everything or always be there. However, there will ALWAYS be drama. Even if one person does get permabanned, another will take their place.
That's just how communities like this are, which is the sad truth of the matter. Staff can only do so much to combat it.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This would make the server incredibly boring, banter after/during pk is more enjoyable to me and many others than the pk itself

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
You can ignore it, believe me, YOU CAN. Only spamming is a problem imo, drama is funny until someone overracts, take it too personal or try to be e-detective and spam facebook stuff he/she found about someone. This is bannable already as far as I know, so just to shine some light on the deviate and GMs can do their job.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Loling so hard about this topic,  :normal-2: anyway i think we have some gm and gm stil doing their job, so if u dont like it the drama, just turn off ^^

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
GM's have control over what they "see" in wc..Unfortunately there is way to many warnings and not enough actions taken. ijs

Offline Rumi

• x x x
GM's have control over what they "see" in wc..Unfortunately there is way to many warnings and not enough actions taken. ijs

if that's the case then you have many tools at your own disposal that you can use to prevent this you don't have to depend on GMs