Epic Perfect World

Server Reform

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
eh if someone finds it funny they're either young or immature but to each his own i suppose everyone has a different sense of humor
It's hard not to laugh at several morons going from barking about PK kills, to resorting to sexual insults and whatnot in a daring attempt to exert their superiority over another, when all else fails.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
GN you're too nice! :(((((
GN why am I banned?!?!?!?!

Welp.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
idk if I agree with this

wc drama is good in the sense that it shows an active server with serious nerd gamers who actually care about it

the people it would turn away are, in my opinion, people who are a bit too sensitive, and a GM can't be around 24/7 to protect a person like that so they are better off leaving anyway

and GMs already do keep a good control on things that go too far, so I don't really see a need to make things even stricter

+1 this

and wow how ppl think differently, i even think that GMs should lower their bann rate right now, cos they are trying to hard to make this server *pinkish world* that sometimes makes it no fun to play at all

but then i used to play game that had way more flame rate then this server does, so for me flame is part of the game, something fully natural in its own limits ofc

also flame is what makes pk *fired up* cos when someone flame you, it makes you wish to kill him over n over n over again, so that he will go mad more n flame even more xD

i actually love to read all that drama on wc, even if i am not part of it, it can be really fun n laughable to read

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
np xanadu :> but you know KIDDO #1 MAD HATE LOVER :> NO ONE CAN SURPASS HIM MMHHHHHHEHEHEHEEE!  :tiger-26: :monkey-1:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
the most Xlovable Xcomments is when you see Xpendables Xhatin :>  :tiger-48:

I'd have the same opinion even if I was in any other guild or guildless  :police: ty for fangirling tho

^ Fair enough? c;

Welp.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
np xanadu :> but you know KIDDO #1 MAD HATE LOVER :> NO ONE CAN SURPASS HIM MMHHHHHHEHEHEHEEE!  :tiger-26: :monkey-1:

yes kiddo a special butterfly isn't he LOOOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
yes kiddo a special butterfly isn't he LOOOL
RIP Kiddo..  http://prntscr.com/5dmfc0

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
mira unlike you n some others i do not mind ban  :monkey-1: the server is nice i might start over again... and it's just a game if i get banned there must be a reason or something that i was wrong about.. the only unreasonable ban that i can get is from administrator or game owner  :smiley: they do what they want  :D

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
mira unlike you n some others i do not mind ban  :monkey-1: the server is nice i might start over again... and it's just a game if i get banned there must be a reason or something that i was wrong about.. the only unreasonable ban that i can get is from administrator or game owner  :smiley: they do what they want  :D

When did i said that i care about bans?  :-\ Sir... Thats your problem and i know what can get someone banned...  :rolleyes:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
What did i just read? xD

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
*ignores mira* .. Uhmm as you can see i use nothing now.. i'm serious.. Agatio if you see this, is there a way to console insults into funny words? :) i'm trying to find a vid that i've seen in youtube for example but can't find it yet.. it would be really nice to lower the toxicity with funny words :P like ( you ftard hoe you had me waiting for a whole fking hour .. why did you have to be such a bch ) and now with funny words ( you boomed boomed you had me waiting for a whole boomed hour.. why did you have to be such a boomed? ) or something like that.. and i also insist in GMs should be more strict and warns should be more into consideration!

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Welp.
LOOOL

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex