Epic Perfect World

Cheapest Netflix to TV device?

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
So, I have a new TV (FINALLY) lol and I was wondering what is the cheapest device to get for Netflix to run on it.  I could just use my HDMI cable and hook up my laptop, but this comp is for EPW and FB only lol 

I looked at Wii consoles because there is no monthly fee or membership required with them beyond the Netflix account...but they are almost 200 bucks on Amazon!!! WTF!  This game system is dated and costs more than it did when it came out =/  Anyone have any cheap (under $100 ideas)????

Thank you all for replies!  :) :) :) :)
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
So, I have a new TV (FINALLY) lol and I was wondering what is the cheapest device to get for Netflix to run on it.  I could just use my HDMI cable and hook up my laptop, but this comp is for EPW and FB only lol 

I looked at Wii consoles because there is no monthly fee or membership required with them beyond the Netflix account...but they are almost 200 bucks on Amazon!!! WTF!  This game system is dated and costs more than it did when it came out =/  Anyone have any cheap (under $100 ideas)????

Thank you all for replies!  :) :) :) :)

Try finding a Blu-Ray disc player on craigslist.org or ebay.com
Most of them have the ability to use netflix, youtube, pandora, and a lot more.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~