Epic Perfect World

Ring Restrictions

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
People who say -1 should at least state their reasons.
This.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
People who say -1 should at least state their reasons.
but i dont want to...problem???

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
To be honest, I don't know how much good this would do for the server as most of the server is ct ea's and magic ring is one of their trademarks. However, something does need to be done about already tanky classes using a ring that wasn't intended for their class to gain defence and literally become unkillable. (venomancers in fox form with reduce phys damage taken gear, def/purify weapon and physical ring will die only if focused by many players)
One of the reasons why this should be taken into consideration is pvp events, in which you essentially need to kill the right classes if you want to win. Imagine trying to kill a mystic with purify weapon that can heal to their full hp (or anyone else's for that matter, which is why you need to kill them first) in under tenth of a second, all while having absurd amounts of defence thanks to a physical ring which will reduce physical damage taken by up to 50% depending of the buffs available for them.

I'm all for restricting physical and magic rings to their respective classes but I disagree with limiting archers, not because it's a neccessity for them but because it decreases their accuracy and doesn't influence their defence in any kind of way.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
fatty i do have my reasons but i do not wanna cause you drama or something. the rings are fine.. if you can't kill tanky eps n venos not our fault you are bad gameplayer.. also aps veno? i wanna see you trying before spittin out bull**** about aps veno .. and not only trying to be aps veno , i wanna see you own as well :) +1 iDeer

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I don't care either way, honestly. +/- for me.

Swink

+1 Although I do camp it on mage, but not a big deal anyways

Insanity

I'm all for restricting physical and magic rings to their respective classes but I disagree with limiting archers, not because it's a neccessity for them but because it decreases their accuracy and doesn't influence their defence in any kind of way.
this

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i dont see why that would be needed tbh.

if you cant kill a person because its using the ring that "isnt meant for its class" then it might not be them not beeing good but you.

I personaly only ever use a phys ring when im playing my cleric in mass pk ~ so i rly dont care too much i just dont see a need.
Okay so ill use a 2. mag ring again, sure iill lose phys def but hey ill gain 10% channeling so w/e.

I just dunno why you would see the rings as such a problem.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
i dont see why that would be needed tbh.

if you cant kill a person because its using the ring that "isnt meant for its class" then it might not be them not beeing good but you.

I personaly only ever use a phys ring when im playing my cleric in mass pk ~ so i rly dont care too much i just dont see a need.
Okay so ill use a 2. mag ring again, sure iill lose phys def but hey ill gain 10% channeling so w/e.

I just dunno why you would see the rings as such a problem.

try killing a veno with phys rings puri wep vit tome and vit cape, its completely unbalanced
Forever in love

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
try killing a veno with phys rings puri wep vit tome and vit cape, its completely unbalanced
;3 the purify weapon isnt even processing every 3 seconds when u try to hit the wf, even as dph class...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
well is dumb bc why would magic need accuracy in the first place xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

+1 x10000

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
use the r8 ring as phy. use dragon as magic, you'll also get some phy reduce+ dex and str(accuracy and damage) ?

i do seby :) because im trying to balance my elemental and pdef that i have. thank you for the tip tho ^-^
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Ayman brother i think you are good +1.

Alot of people abuse of it camping literally p.def/m.def rings (depending ofc on situations and class).

Should however have a restriction for EA's , since EA's can use both depending if they are cast/aps.
Same for barbs in fact ,since most cata barbs use m.def ring due to survivability purposes on a specific scenario (TW) , and it's not like they can go kill mode anyways , so they are only there to tank.

Other then those 2 classes +1.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

makes it easier for me since i main a psy :P
but i get your point. venos phys res in fox form is really nice (for them xD)
venos channeling is rly rather slow though and sacrificing 20% of it for the phys def isnt exactly nothing either.