I agree, +1 to this

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
You don't gain something without losing something

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
Hello all, lets convince Agatio to make rings class specific, there's no need for Phys classes to camp magic rings and no need for purify magic classes to camp pdef rings along with their huge pdmg reductions. If you cant survive with 420blazeit def lvls and purify without a phys ring, or 80k hp without a magic ring you are a baddie who is not good.

So plz agatio make this nice change so we all become pro and not noob

-1 become i have reason

Example if AGATIO implement this Ring restriction How about For those EA's With Magic ring DEX stats or Atk 2 Dex stats will become trash instantly , for those Magic Classes specially for Support that use Might Ring with Magic Stats (Magic 11 Def 2) also will become trash . MIGHT RING AND MAGIC RING WITH DESCENT STATS ARE TOO OP . Also no one MAGIC CLASS that use Atk 2 With dex stats on MAGIC RING or Even PHYSICAL CLASS Use Magic stats On MIGHT RING . easy reason - LOGIC

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Agatio implemented the Ornament change thing from phys to mag and mag to phys in 1k with keeping the engrave... i am sure that can work for rings too so ur argument is kinda invalid even though i understand your reasons
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
-1*had reasons* :))
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Agatio implemented the Ornament change thing from phys to mag and mag to phys in 1k with keeping the engrave... i am sure that can work for rings too so ur argument is kinda invalid even though i understand your reasons

im quite sure you lost the engraves  o.o or was that changed?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
im quite sure you lost the engraves  o.o or was that changed?

Yeah you lose the engraves.  I did it with my cube neck and lost my engraves (they sucked anyways).

As for this suggestion: certain builds kinda rely on the rings not being class-locked.  I personally don't do this (much; Mikau does have a single magic ring for those days I wanna poke around on a mini-chan build) but it would cripple certain builds to the point where it's not viable to play them anymore.  I'm all for diverse playstyles, and this would not allow that.

Reason enough? -1.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

scatterer3

I do not think mystics or venos run 24/7 with purify weapon and physical rings, their damage drops, and they usually are in attack mode. In mass PK you really gotta AA or you will look dumb with 200 damage, except when a debuffed target appears.

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
Maybe in 1v1 this could be possible but like in mass pk
Changing rings would give you big changes in stats
there's some suicidal moves when you change rings like
Ep changed her ring to Might ring of course they will get more damage if
Mg classes will hit her especially when AA'd.

But meh IDK, I really don't care just saying what I'm thinking

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
i have to say -1 on this.. one of the best things about epic is that you can play with different builds.. some of which require non class specific rings.. and truth be told if u cant kill someone simply because of a ring maybe u arent as good as you think you are... why take the rings away because they pose a challenge to your gameplay..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

LillySatou

I also have to say -1 to this. My reasons have already been mentioned more than once, so I personally do not see a reason to copy others' text.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No, no, no, most of the reasons I am -1 have already been stated. It could >possibly< be worth a test period, but I do not like the direction that is going for the server at all, it may help some classes in 1v1 but in the long run, I do not see it being a benefit. Someone above said you can't gain without losing, and that is true. 

Either way the choice goes, its going to upset a group of player . So..
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
why are people necroing this thread lol?