Epic Perfect World

cleric need nerf

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Neft EP. Game is go.

Offline ~Venom~

OMFG.. are u serious...

Aga.. How abt this. Take away all the weapons, gears, genies,and skills, and let us walk around naked with wooden sticks. That way the qq will be gone.

#RiceNation :))
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Neft EP. Game is go.

nah you need a buff anyway

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Even if it was spammed it isn't as strong as the psy's soulburn, though. But I agree, it is annoying to have it spammed every half minute. Isn't that the point of the skill though...to annoy people? c:

Wrong. It is stronger than soulburn.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

it deals between 10-12k per hit from what i saw.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Even if it was spammed it isn't as strong as the psy's soulburn, though. But I agree, it is annoying to have it spammed every half minute. Isn't that the point of the skill though...to annoy people? c:
lets make a difference between annoying and broken
annoying is when u can continue but you have a risk to do it, in psy's soulburn which lasts just a sec
and shacke which is broken, cause for 1minute u cant actually move, its not annoying, its killing u. 8k/shackle cast, if our hp would have been 80k wouldnt have bothered me, but average is 38k hp here. and the process is pretty often.

Offline Kia

it costs worthless chi and it lasts enough for ppl to gather the chi again, by healing/buffing theirselves.
thinking requires iq points. your post had none. Try again.

Try to insult some more while all i was saying was that shackle has a big downside. It costs 50 chi and has a 30 seconds cooldown, the debuff has a 30% chance to proc. Absorb Soul doesn't cost anything and has a cooldown of like 2 seconds.

Read the skills and try again before you speak to me.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Try to insult some more while all i was saying was that shackle has a big downside. It costs 50 chi and has a 30 seconds cooldown, the debuff has a 30% chance to proc. Absorb Soul doesn't cost anything and has a cooldown of like 2 seconds.

50chi= 5 heals/buffs casted on yourself, 5 seconds to recover, 30 seconds cooldown, so i can use it once, works , then when cd is done, target still has the effect, does this sound ok to u. Is like wb stun to last 8 seconds and cooldown to be the same 3secs xddd

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

Absorb Soul counterable with 80 genie energy resistable for effective ammount of time. I see you're not familiar with Evil Ward.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Since when? I remember it hitting around 3-8ks, and on top of that it has a 30% chance to hit. For a sin or an aps class it might hit more often but its normally lower, perhaps 3-5ks.

!!!

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Since when? I remember it hitting around 3-8ks, and on top of that it has a 30% chance to hit. For a sin or an aps class it might hit more often but its normally lower, perhaps 3-5ks.
!!!
if u use it like braindead without boosting it, use glaive, 1st spark then cast shackle= hits 10-12k
no sparks but with glaive dragon = 8k
it hits 3-5ks if u are using def set when u cast it, having way too low magic attack to add up.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
!!!

count arcane classes elemental defence and compare it with LA/HA. + don't forget it scales off magic atk, so you probably got hit by some wimpy vit support.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
IM LAUGHING SO HARD

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
8k ??? 10K ??? 12K ??? schackle ? Can you teach me how ? ...

You talk about schackle but to be honest none of you know exactly what make it strong.. And even if I say it, you will say, I say bullsh!t, then you will try, then you will say OMG !!!!!

goodbai

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
mi nid to bi nirfid plissss :ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I think psychics should be nerfed aswell just because the most ******ed players plays with it ;3