Epic Perfect World

cleric need nerf

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, let's reduce cleric's channeling so your ass dies when your pocket cleric can't heal you fast enough.

See how dumb this suggestion sounds?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+1. Also make EPs not able to use their weapon in UVD so their attacks doesn't hit so hard. Their damage tips the balance of PK.

I LOVE U LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1. Also make EPs not able to use their weapon in UVD so their attacks doesn't hit so hard. Their damage tips the balance of PK.

In all seriousness, duration of Magical Shackles is the problem in 1v1s. And that really only hurts APS toons; WR, WB, Sin, EA, Seeker (lol). 

This. The duration and cooldown both make Shackle an OP skill indeed, as stated above the way the skill actually work's is sickening too. If the damage is boosted my spark, ect, the shackle does inflict more damage on you.. And with it being spammable w/ the low cooldown, its very hard to counter.

Shackle is the only reason I lose fights to clerics, ever. Many servers nerf the CD for Absorb Soul for Mystics and the Shackle for Clerics.

Offline Kia

just like absorb soul the shackle of cleric needs to have longer cooldown because it is SPAMMABLE spammable buffs like this is very OP expecially bc it can be boosted with certain sparks and stuff because i think shackle is also by magic attack yes?

Invalid.

Shackle costs chi. Absorb soul doesn't. Try again.

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Yeah, let's reduce cleric's channeling so your ass dies when your pocket cleric can't heal you fast enough.

See how dumb this suggestion sounds?

+1 make clerics useless if channel was removed. only he thinks about is his personal pk

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Invalid.

Shackle costs chi. Absorb soul doesn't. Try again.
it costs worthless chi and it lasts enough for ppl to gather the chi again, by healing/buffing theirselves.
thinking requires iq points. your post had none. Try again.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
it costs worthless chi and it lasts enough for ppl to gather the chi again, by healing/buffing theirselves.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my god.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

not to mention it lasts 60 seconds with 30 second cooldown. yes try again.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
In complete and utter seriousness, Shackle is a control skill. It prevents healing, and APS and the only way you'll probably beat a cleric in a 1v1 is spamming immunity. I don't agree with having to practically use an irongaurd to beat a class 1v1. I'm not soochi.

The cooldown should be longer than the duration, the fact it's spammable is very annoying.

Many servers nerf AS and Shackle due to the rapid succession of each skill.

With all this in mind, I played a cleric on official for 5 years. It was the only class that I played, and I (for the most part) played as a DD demon cleric in PvP. Once the primals were released and there was instant-cast whirlwind and paired with shackle, theres almost a game-breakingly powerful class here that many disregard as OP because of the primary use of the class being healing.

Cleric's will f*** you up and liezo and the others who are good at their class prove this.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 01:29 pm by Eviction

Offline Nea

• Game Master
In complete and utter seriousness, Shackle is a control skill. It prevents healing, and APS and the only way you'll probably beat a cleric in a 1v1 is spamming immunity. I don't agree with having to practically use an irongaurd to beat a class 1v1. I'm not soochi.

The cooldown should be longer than the duration, the fact it's spammable is very annoying.

Many servers nerf AS and Shackle due to the rapid succession of each skill.
but it goes through ig...is soulburn.....

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
just nerf everything
Just take everything out, np

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
but it goes through ig...is soulburn.....

This lol.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
well Shackle sure is one of noncounterable skills, only thing u can do is ad/faith/sutra before it's casted onto you, every 30 seconds attempting the same? seems pretty desperate you know.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
well Shackle sure is one of noncounterable skills, only thing u can do is ad/faith/sutra before it's casted onto you, every 30 seconds attempting the same? seems pretty desperate you know.
Even if it was spammed it isn't as strong as the psy's soulburn, though. But I agree, it is annoying to have it spammed every half minute. Isn't that the point of the skill though...to annoy people? c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
xD i think  u're upset.