Epic Perfect World

cleric need nerf

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Your telling me how much less channel they have (with the ct buff) and u want it to be more by 50% because u died in the game against another person? and that make this class over powered? where is the logic?
adding 50% more channeling unbalances mass pk, What right now we got everything works properly and the game is fun
and honestly Eps dont require a nerf specially right now since theres only 5% of the eps who are 1vs1 clowns in this server

Stop suggesting useless things, it makes you like someone who got 0 brain cells

instead of insulting bc u didnt read thread maybe u should read the 10 pages of people actually discussing this

Magical Shackle is broken. Read, absorb the knowledge & Stop postfarming on my thread  :police:

If I wasn't right this thread wouldn't be the most popular thread on forums with 150ish posts =) so fast

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
it costs worthless chi and it lasts enough for ppl to gather the chi again, by healing/buffing theirselves.
thinking requires iq points. your post had none. Try again.
LOOOL

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I didn't see anyone qq about EPs before i think u are baddie xD

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Honestly just nerf magical shackle if ep is really a problem, but i think cleric is fine.

Swink

EP is sorta a brainless class like wf and mystic. 0 skill and 0 thought process needed to kill in terms of 1v1ing. But lel idk -1

Zirkon

instead of insulting bc u didnt read thread maybe u should read the 10 pages of people actually discussing this

Magical Shackle is broken. Read, absorb the knowledge & Stop postfarming on my thread  :police:

If I wasn't right this thread wouldn't be the most popular thread on forums with 150ish posts =) i bypass soochis threads in 1 hour.
Not post farming it should have stopped way back it is stupid to talk about skills when i tell it isnt even worth talking about, you are here u want this to happen u want to create drama between people in the forum and see what happens it excites in a weirdly way :) , its like you wanting to nerf that nerf this, Its really sad the people arguing on a worthless topic, as i said 95% of the eps in this server is support.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Okay, if this is a serious post, I will say that a longer cooldown on shackle wouldn't be an awful thing.

It's not like the longer cooldown will completely break them as a 1v1 class. Shackle -is- pretty annoying since you can spam it as soon as it's off cd without the time it lasts even running out. Any good cleric won't really have a problem with the cd change.

infernchidhu

JUST LET ARCHERS USE BOTH RINGS, TY

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
You are posting on wrong thread, sir.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
If I wasn't right this thread wouldn't be the most popular thread on forums with 150ish posts =) so fast

??? LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Okay, if this is a serious post, I will say that a longer cooldown on shackle wouldn't be an awful thing.

It's not like the longer cooldown will completely break them as a 1v1 class. Shackle -is- pretty annoying since you can spam it as soon as it's off cd without the time it lasts even running out. Any good cleric won't really have a problem with the cd change.

This. A skill that last's 60 seconds shouldn't have a 30 second cooldown, that is a constant debuff that you cannot counter in any way other than spamming faith, AD, IG, Sutra, ect.

And being realistic, even if you did that off the start you'd still be shackled because of the ridiculously low cooldown.

Angelica

good job soochi

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
good job soochi

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21358.0

Go here to talk about that.

We are discussing OP EP's Shackle and Mark of Weakness.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Thats not really necessary since sometimes the shackle procs but doesn't have any effect...But ok i dont have anything against increasing the cooldown.

This. A skill that last's 60 seconds shouldn't have a 30 second cooldown, that is a constant debuff that you cannot counter in any way other than spamming faith, AD, IG, Sutra, ect.

And being realistic, even if you did that off the start you'd still be shackled because of the ridiculously low cooldown.

Ok, please increase it for 1 minute. 1:30 cd and it will last just 60 seconds...

..? Wrong thread boii...

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Thats not really necessary since sometimes the shackle procs but doesn't have any effect...But ok i dont have anything against increasing the cooldown.
Eh, ik. You can also counter shackle if you have proper timing. Not to mention increasing cooldown will also give sins another boost that they don't need. [Ironic considering Eviction plays on his sin more than any other class. >.<]

I predict in a week or two, there will be a thread about sins floating around.....