Epic Perfect World

cleric need nerf

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
A true cleric not need shackle bc they are superior in ways many do not understand by using the whirlwind combo and ultaviolent dance :)

maybe some good clerikc will teach other cleric not to use the shackle because it is cheap and non respectful when can use other method of kill

i believe that shackle is the spark of cleric and need nerf because it unbeatable

Thats like saying a good psy will not use its souls or a good barb will not us his knockdown skill or a good mystic will nto use as ...

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
lol everyone stfu now plz

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Bro, you are psychic... chill out...

psychic is very easy to kill when leave white voodoo so i dont know why u are talk when have many more defense......... cleric easy kill psy no effort bc of shackle but that is  not why i make thread.

any class have issue with shackle because its too op... aginast everyone

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
psychic is very easy to kill when leave white voodoo so i dont know why u are talk when have many more defense......... cleric easy kill psy no effort bc of shackle but that is  not why i make thread.

any class have issue with shackle because its too op... aginast everyone

Bro... Please... Your class deals more than 10k damage, has these ***ing annoying stuns and you still complain about it? Waou.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Psychic not have any HP debuff like cleric.. and cleric has plume shell.. god seal...sleepp....and shackle....

all at one time and mark of weakners that kill anything

so tbh cleric is superior when come to 1v1 because broken shackle and skills do not dispute this

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I feel like this thread was a joke and a ploy to enrage people!!!!!
don't be #fooled!
This, especially with the lack of grammatical skills on the part of the OP. I just feel like this entire thing was in attempt to troll people..

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
don't talk as if you know anything about game besides run with puri wep/vit tome/pdef ring till someone gets bored then you sog and do stupid debuffs that go from f1-f5 or w.e then spam whirlwind it's really not hard with your gear that's why nobody else did it

I usually don't agree with him but you're seriously full of yourself  :normal-19: There are plenty more EPs who do the exact same combos as you do, it's not exactly rocket science.  :rolleyes:

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
lol if this is not satire, i think you need to get checked for disassociative identity disorder

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Psychic not have any HP debuff like cleric.. and cleric has plume shell.. god seal...sleepp....and shackle....

all at one time and mark of weakners that kill anything

so tbh cleric is superior when come to 1v1 do not dispute this

Are you full magic psychic? Or sh*t like mentalista.... Because i really think that these "Hp debuffs" are Aurora Array and Aurora Burst and not like its hard to take them away...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
cleric is fine as it is guys calm down

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Are you full magic psychic? Or sh*t like mentalista.... Because i really think that these "Hp debuffs" are Aurora Array and Aurora Burst and not like its hard to take them away...

yes but are spammable and only can purify once.. i dont think u ever play psy b4 because we cant spam purify like u...

cleric is fine as it is guys calm down

how can u say its fine when its clearly op class with op shackle.....

30 second CD ona  60 second skil...

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
yes but are spammable and only can purify once.. i dont think u ever play psy b4 because we cant spam purify like u...

Actually i did. But it wasn't what i was looking for so i know pretty much how does that skill works.

You only can purify once, but there will be still a blessing that will heal yourself and probably will take it again and again...

Zirkon

Your telling me how much less channel they have (with the ct buff) and u want it to be more by 50% because u died in the game against another person? and that make this class over powered? where is the logic?
adding 50% more channeling unbalances mass pk, What right now we got everything works properly and the game is fun
and honestly Eps dont require a nerf specially right now since theres only 5% of the eps who are 1vs1 clowns in this server
Not gonna talk about shackle or how op it is what it affects since there are not many eps who 1vs1 90-95% of this server plays this class as support

Stop suggesting useless things, it makes you like someone who got 0 brain cells

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Why don't we just remove PK, all will be fine , we can just sit and drink tea outside west gate, and have some fun friendly conversation on forums  :normal-1:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Who donate me ID stone say x