Epic Perfect World

cleric need nerf

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
i was 1v1 a cleric and the cleirc was a sage and kept use the -chan buff and pretty much was instant cast and then i died because the instant cast and the ultraviolet dance skill both make so cleric cannot lose a fight with shackle included its just very op and i think that a nerf of the class maybe by 50% channeling would be in order because when skill is spammable is broken

if u take into conversation the demon verison is not much as broken because he dont have the channel but the metal is also op im not surprised that the cleric is #1 class on game when 1v1 because no channelege is used when the fight is won easy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
 :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: this is gonna be interesting. Keep going  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: gl

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: this is gonna be interesting. Keep going  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: gl
dude if you think about it the plume shell is broken because it absorb more damage than all veno skill combine and is spam, if make the cleric not able to buff at all when attacking the would be more useful..

cleric should only be able to attack when in ultraviolate and onl that is when attack are allowed but the buff and heal are black out so balance and no heal and attack using cheap tatcits like a wizard using spark combo

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
u serious about this? arent u playing aps sin?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
dude if you think about it the plume shell is broken because it absorb more damage than all veno skill combine and is spam, if make the cleric not able to buff at all when attacking the would be more useful..

cleric should only be able to attack when in ultraviolate and onl that is when attack are allowed but the buff and heal are black out so balance and no heal and attack using cheap tatcits like a wizard using spark combo

make cleric not able to buff at all when atking -  that's literally impossible with this game's mechanics, it already loses all healing skills, you can't restrict it more than that.

"cleric should only be able to attack when in ultraviolate and onl that is when attack are allowed but the buff and heal are black out so balance and no heal and attack using cheap tatcits like a wizard using spark combo" - don't your worry don't you worry child, see Mentalista has a plan for you

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
yes nerf clerics please
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Remove blessing gm. :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
go reduce shackle damage and ep isnt that broken
ep deals decent damage, what makes it broken is the continuous shackle.
Psy gets hiero'ed coz of it due to low soulforce and phy def , same for wfs and LA classes, HA classes havin trouble with sogs and sleeps, not like u can fix that.. but your ways of fixing ep is like not leting sin use 150 daggers to make aps balanced...
dont try to change what u cant actually fix...

Offline Kia

Nerf class because it is impossible that Eviction loses a fight.  :sad:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i was 1v1 a cleric and the cleirc was a sage and kept use the -chan buff and pretty much was instant cast and then i died because the instant cast and the ultraviolet dance skill both make so cleric cannot lose a fight with shackle included its just very op and i think that a nerf of the class maybe by 50% channeling would be in order because when skill is spammable is broken

if u take into conversation the demon verison is not much as broken because he dont have the channel but the metal is also op im not surprised that the cleric is #1 class on game when 1v1 because no channelege is used when the fight is won easy

LOL

If anything increas the cooldown of shackle a bit or something like that but thats about it.
You are insane if you wanna reduce a clerics channeling by 50%
But then again maybe i missunderstood?
I cant really tell what exactly you wanna see nerfed.
Your post is rather hard to read / understand imo tbh. But that might just be me.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
just like absorb soul the shackle of cleric needs to have longer cooldown because it is SPAMMABLE spammable buffs like this is very OP expecially bc it can be boosted with certain sparks and stuff because i think shackle is also by magic attack yes?

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
just nerf everything

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
if a man cant defeat a class, they make forum thread then list things they dont want, just like soochi against venos, now you against clerics? sigh

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
+1. Also make EPs not able to use their weapon in UVD so their attacks doesn't hit so hard. Their damage tips the balance of PK.

In all seriousness, duration of Magical Shackles is the problem in 1v1s. And that really only hurts APS toons; WR, WB, Sin, EA, Seeker (lol).