Epic Perfect World

NS drops decreased.

Offline sakurabak

This is a xmas gift from GMs... NS dropping 2 coins once again..thank you!
Let's get back to caves to farm and die of boredom! Good job, this reminds me of PWI cash shopping...where are packs?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Sweet ♥
Wow, someone's mad. Go back to pwi if this server reminds you so much of official. I mean, what's the difference, right?

P.S. You complain about literally everything.

P.S.S. The drops were decreased because the recent patch now allows you to farm DS necks on NS. To help not completely eliminate the value of DS necks with the extra crystals at south side, the drop rate had to be fixed.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
like agatio said *drop will be 2OBC* but we get more quantity of Crystals at south part of NS. Also he will add banker to respawn point , so it will be faster for us to stash our crystals .. more info Patch v96  ;) O:-)

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Stop making useless threads APAWOLLA

Offline sakurabak

So this patch will only make farming at NS harder and DS prices go down 1k or so...I'm a bit tired of this.. Archage here i come!:)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm more worried why Vatar's dmg decreased.. I rememmber last week my pet could 1 shot crystal now takes 3-4 QQ Porqueeee

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
So this patch will only make farming at NS harder and DS prices go down 1k or so...I'm a bit tired of this.. Archage here i come!:)

DS prices wont go down. Have you even realized how hard is to farm 6000 OBC's ? Think about it for a minute, cause i really doubt there will be anyone able to make/craft one from NS farming soon. It will take endless hours for someone to gather that amount.
That beeing said , DS prices do not go up , they will remain the same.

And keep in mind , there is another ways of farming EC other then NS anyways .

infernchidhu

Dont leave us bro, we need u !! jk bye take Eviction too

Offline Serendipity

• Forum Veteran
  • Inactive
  • Characters: Serendipity
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Can you stop complaining about things? oh wait you cant. I doubt the DS prices will go down at all since its hard to farm 6k OBC's but least its another option for people. Theres other ways to farm ec anyway. Stop making pointless threads.
J❤

Offline sakurabak

DS prices wont go down. Have you even realized how hard is to farm 6000 OBC's ? Think about it for a minute, cause i really doubt there will be anyone able to make/craft one from NS farming soon. It will take endless hours for someone to gather that amount.
That beeing said , DS prices do not go up , they will remain the same.

And keep in mind , there is another ways of farming EC other then NS anyways .

NS is the only fun way to farm, i won't sit in a cave to get some ecs...
The patch 96 has broght nothing but harder farming...
I'll spend my ecs i have farmed for recrafting, when I get crappy stats, deleting my accs:)

Offline Serendipity

• Forum Veteran
  • Inactive
  • Characters: Serendipity
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dont leave us bro, we need u !! jk bye take Eviction too
LOOOL
J❤

Offline sakurabak

Can you stop complaining about things? oh wait you cant. I doubt the DS prices will go down at all since its hard to farm 6k OBC's but least its another option for people. Theres other ways to farm ec anyway. Stop making pointless threads.

If you are mad, go to a doctor and not visit my thread...I won#t heal you for free...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
NS is the only fun way to farm

For you. You can't talk for everyone on the server.
People enjoy doing things differently and GMS / Agatio can't please every single person. There will always be someone to complain about things , no matter how positive the changes are >APAWOLLA<.

I'll spend my ecs i have farmed for recrafting, when I get crappy stats, deleting my accs:)

You have been saying this for a while , why don't you just leave already? Cause to be honest, you just keep complaining about what GM's/Agatio are doing , in order to provide us different of ways of gearing , or more motivation to do stuff. So in all honesty you should for once say thank you for the job some people do.

You sit here crying about beeing PK'ed in NS , even tho i recall , a year ish ago (perhaps a bit more) you used to farm all the lowbies at NS. But now you are complaining cause you are the one beeing farmed. Get over it man.

Offline sakurabak

For you. You can't talk for everyone on the server.
People enjoy doing things differently and GMS / Agatio can't please every single person. There will always be someone to complain about things , no matter how positive the changes are >APAWOLLA<.

You have been saying this for a while , why don't you just leave already? Cause to be honest, you just keep complaining about what GM's/Agatio are doing , in order to provide us different of ways of gearing , or more motivation to do stuff. So in all honesty you should for once say thank you for the job some people do.

You sit here crying about beeing PK'ed in NS , even tho i recall , a year ish ago (perhaps a bit more) you used to farm all the lowbies at NS. But now you are complaining cause you are the one beeing farmed. Get over it man.

It is my right to be unhappy with changes. I have been farming my ass off at NS and now its going to be harder... I hate NW and it takes ages to get any good stats on ornaments, nothing will ever happen to make it easier to get supply tokens. Enjoy your server with 3 remaining big factions and tones of Ph, China players...It won't last forever anyways.
P.S. i never farmed players at NS, just pked those that were ganking me.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I thought NS was a kill farming area all this time ??? And isn't CS the best way to farm coins and stuff?