Epic Perfect World

Patch v96

Offline Bea <3

• Characters: Calmness
  • Faction: Family
Cool

But i dont think DS will become 6000 EC...

Le Example:

Le me hunting OBC

Le me got over 100 OBC

Le me bank

Le me hunt

Le me got 50 OBC

Le me got killed

Le me angry

Le me kill someone

Le me got 20 OBC

Le me kill and hunt and kill and hunt

Le me banked 6000 OBC

Le me craft DS

Le me sell DS for 8k

Le someone PM me and said "8k for DS? that's just 6k OBC so ill buy for 6k"

Le me said "then go exchange ur EC to OBC then craft DS if u can. or better yet go hunt 6000 OBC and then craft DS if u want 6k DS"

Le end

:normal-2:

Offline Bretlirn

• Beginner
Hmm.. That'll make NS a bigger pking/QQ fest then :O... since more people would be there farming there for the DS... pkers who's well equipped would slaughter them and pick up the coins...

Also, maybe put the Exchange from OBC to EC on the NS NPC as well :o.. just for immediate EC exchanges.

Other than that, I like it. Good job Agatio :D

Edit: Oh yeah... I went into NS to check it out... farmed 4 OBC... and i got targeted and killed xD... (but that's prolly right now since this patch is still new xD)
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 05:31 am by Bretlirn

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
Good job ...  :smiley:

Vanilla

Nice job! :) ye it might turn into biger pvp zone, yet there is banker + its pk server.

• : D
THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU. :cccccc
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline jeth

• Characters: jeth
  • Faction: Ducks
Thank GM :smiley:
We Dont Provoke Trouble But We Accecpt Trouble

Offline Eleanora

• Quack Quack!
  • Je vous vivre ma vie avec vous
  • Characters: Eleanora
this patch would be awesome.. thank you aga

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
 :-[ well im officaly screwd now...
Im gonna lsoe my favoritye chilling place....
cuz to many ppl are gonna  come there to  chill...
i want OLD  NS back  with 1  OBC was alot funner...

Years of NS chilling...
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Liking how a banker was added onto NS, however the entire system for DS in my opinion downgrades the entire purpose of the DS itself. It's always been an event reward, from faction events to DT.. And now it pretty much is easier to get than a cube necklace farming wise.

Not sure why that was implemented, however regardless it's made NS overnight the most PK-active area on the entire game. (Which im liking, more kills for me)

SPEAKING OF KILLS...

Is there any way at all to make it so that the kills in NS give red name? I get hundreds of kills on NS and I feel like there's 0 merit to that, they count as kills on the PvP rankings, why can't they also be counted as a kill for the red name?

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Only NS Isle will be restarted, so your game won't be interrupted. Crystal drop will be reverted back to 2 OBC, but there will be slightly more crystals in the south part and a banker near the spawn point.
2 obc per drops sucks ass...3 was good  :-\

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Liking how a banker was added onto NS, however the entire system for DS in my opinion downgrades the entire purpose of the DS itself. It's always been an event reward, from faction events to DT.. And now it pretty much is easier to get than a cube necklace farming wise.

No it wont.. Farm 6k obc and i wil tell you that ur right

Is there any way at all to make it so that the kills in NS give red name? I get hundreds of kills on NS and I feel like there's 0 merit to that, they count as kills on the PvP rankings, why can't they also be counted as a kill for the red name?
:normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No it wont.. Farm 6k obc and i wil tell you that ur right
 :normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2:

man seriously easy + i want red name bc white name sucks and ns is 99% of game

Offline markco

• Characters: Matador
  • Faction: Tyrant
GM  why i cannot log in? there are saying that your client is low version. but its already v96

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
GM  why i cannot log in? there are saying that your client is low version. but its already v96
Click Verify on the patcher.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
☃☃☃☃☃☃

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B