Epic Perfect World

Patch v96

Offline sakurabak

There are not that many new players joining. Instead of making it more fun for older players, you are making it harder ....
I am more then happy if i finally leave here... This server has been dissapointing me long enough...Let's see how long this gonna last...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
There are not that many new players joining. Instead of making it more fun for older players, you are making it harder ....
I am more then happy if i finally leave here... This server has been dissapointing me long enough...Let's see how long this gonna last...

Just leave already , you really need to stop complaining.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline sakurabak

Just leave already , you really need to stop complaining.

And what is your role here? Are you playing the parrot that can speak: just leave?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
And what is your role here? Are you playing the parrot that can speak: just leave?

Actually unlike you , i can base my arguements/opinions on something.
You may want to check the old thread that you just made and got locked (OBVIOUSLY ) , and re-read what i said.

Or perhaps , go a bit further and check how many peopel have suggested things about NS.

Then you can read your posts, and see when did you post something productive to the server , something that isn't absolutelly unrealistic based on only yourself.

Understand this is a community , it's not guided/leaded uppon one or two people's opinion. When will you ever understand..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline sakurabak

Actually unlike you , i can base my arguements/opinions on something.
You may want to check the old thread that you just made and got locked (OBVIOUSLY ) , and re-read what i said.

Or perhaps , go a bit further and check how many peopel have suggested things about NS.

Then you can read your posts, and see when did you post something productive to the server , something that isn't absolutelly unrealistic based on only yourself.

Understand this is a community , it's not guided/leaded uppon one or two people's opinion. When will you ever understand..

Even if my suggestions aren't followed, it does not make them non-productive. I made 2 suggestion with different IP, they got implemented right away:)
You are definetely not a representative of the "community", you are just 1 guy with his opinion.
I am thinking logically, it's a fact that not too many new players are joining, so what's happening atm are old players making alts. Why not to make it easier for them to actually gear upthose alts? Its extremely hard to get anything on this server, if not asian players, it would be already dead, and this is supposed to be European server.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Even if my suggestions aren't followed, it does not make them non-productive. I made 2 suggestion with different IP, they got implemented right away:)
You are definetely not a representative of the "community", you are just 1 guy with his opinion.
I am thinking logically, it's a fact that not too many new players are joining, so what's happening atm are old players making alts. Why not to make it easier for them to actually gear upthose alts? Its extremely hard to get anything on this server, if not asian players, it would be already dead, and this is supposed to be European server.

When i first joined this server , i recall people doing PV for 1-2 days to level. Waiting a week or two for R8.
2-3Months for endgame ornaments... Ofc excluding donators.

Nowdays i see people fully geared within a week, decent/good status.
Plenty friends of mine who i've played along in another servers, keep comming  to EPW , either joining Artifex, Outcasts or Worms some of them. Or you expect 100 new people per day on the server?

PW is an old game , and keep that in mind , some people have played it since beggining. It's not like it's a brand new game and everyone is super excited.
Appreciate what GMs do for us.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
if u dont like it here just leave u been to every topic and complained  go shush leave alrdy shush

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Refrain from arguing in here.
You made your displeasure with the update clear, leave it at that.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
On topic: Thanks for patchy patch.. I never farmed NS before but this new thing inspired me to start.. I gave myself challenge: 311/6000 HERE I COOOOMEEE

Off topic: I'm really open-minded person but getting so serious about this i cannot understand..
Sometimes i rage and maybe with that I offend someone but when I move my eyes from screen i know whats real and what counts..
Games shouldn't be about "I'm disappointed", "I'm mad". If it makes u disappointed and mad than for sake of your health leave it. I'm not referring to anyone bu recently i read here and there some really dark thoughts which is caused by GAME. 
Do what please you and don't worry about "other new people" or which part of the world they belong.
When I came to this server i was surprised how rude people can be and for all 26 years of my life i never heard such insults as some use here. Still wondering why it is but with time ii have learned to ignore them..

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
On topic: Thanks for patchy patch.. I never farmed NS before but this new thing inspired me to start.. I gave myself challenge: 311/6000 HERE I COOOOMEEE

Off topic: I'm really open-minded person but getting so serious about this i cannot understand..
Sometimes i rage and maybe with that I offend someone but when I move my eyes from screen i know whats real and what counts..
Games shouldn't be about "I'm disappointed", "I'm mad". If it makes u disappointed and mad than for sake of your health leave it. I'm not referring to anyone bu recently i read here and there some really dark thoughts which is caused by GAME. 
Do what please you and don't worry about "other new people" or which part of the world they belong.
When I came to this server i was surprised how rude people can be and for all 26 years of my life i never heard such insults as some use here. Still wondering why it is but with time ii have learned to ignore them..

I think you're suffering from a serious affliction called being a nerd

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think you're suffering from a serious affliction called being a nerd

Aren't we all
Ty Aga for the patch! I just hope NS doesn't become to overpopulated with people, but also hoorah! for the Banker and higher crystal population :)
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You've been saying this since NH came out, yet, you are still here.
It's like someone at a restaurant complaining that the food is s*** yet still keeps eating there.

On topic:
Grats on a nice patch Aga.
Good to see an alternate method making Nightscream an potentially attractive place to be.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You've been saying this since NH came out, yet, you are still here.
It's like someone at a restaurant complaining that the food is s*** yet still keeps eating there.

On topic:
Grats on a nice patch Aga.
Good to see an alternate method making Nightscream an potentially attractive place to be.
My freaking goddess, it's like you were in my head, then took 99% of the swearing from it and just put it in words.

I'm having a shit day, so thanks for saying what I was gonna say in a much nicer way than my hormonal ass could today. <3

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
My freaking goddess, it's like you were in my head, then took 99% of the swearing from it and just put it in words.

I'm having a **** day, so thanks for saying what I was gonna say in a much nicer way than my hormonal ass could today. <3

:pig-48:
Sowwi you had a bad day >.<

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: