Epic Perfect World

Patch v96

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This patch updates guilds icons and adds new NPC to the Nightscream Isle that allows exchanging 6000 Old Bronze Coins for the Dragonchild Scale Necklace.
Patching is not mandatory to connect to the server, but I encourage everyone to patch the game, it will take only a minute.

jakho

so its during nw time?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Only NS Isle will be restarted, so your game won't be interrupted. Crystal drop will be reverted back to 2 OBC, but there will be slightly more crystals in the south part and a banker near the spawn point.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Looking forward to v97 :tiger-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
really nice agatio :) always find the solution .. by the way .. the drop will be 4OBC if the drop is doubled (x2 event)? *just asking because not sure if you make it 3 OBC while x2event you know.. because you add more crystals to that and a banker near by.. *  :monkey-17: :monkey-45: :monkey-23:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Cool patch looking forward to the next one.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
nice work, thank you so much :D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Will appear at 20:35 server time.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Bea <3

• Characters: Calmness
  • Faction: Family

Offline DesolateX

• DesolateX
  • The Abandoned
  • Characters: BarbarianDX
  • Faction: Synopsis
Cool

But i dont think DS will become 6000 EC...

Le Example:

Le me hunting OBC

Le me got over 100 OBC

Le me bank

Le me hunt

Le me got 50 OBC

Le me got killed

Le me angry

Le me kill someone

Le me got 20 OBC

Le me kill and hunt and kill and hunt

Le me banked 6000 OBC

Le me craft DS

Le me sell DS for 8k

Le someone PM me and said "8k for DS? that's just 6k OBC so ill buy for 6k"

Le me said "then go exchange ur EC to OBC then craft DS if u can. or better yet go hunt 6000 OBC and then craft DS if u want 6k DS"

Le end

Offline Reddas

• Final Fantasy Addict
  • I'm proud to be an Engineer!
  • Characters: Reddas
  • Faction: Engineers
Because of that patch, some are too laggy. And also DS price will be low. Now everyone can have DS. xD
Farming 60pcs of that coin, you can have DS in a month or if you doubled it, you can have 2 DS in a month. Only if you not killed in NS.xD
"Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is, and once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."

Offline Kia

Because of that patch, some are too laggy. And also DS price will be low. Now everyone can have DS. xD
Farming 60pcs of that coin, you can have DS in a month or if you doubled it, you can have 2 DS in a month. Only if you not killed in NS.xD

Everyone could have a DS before as well. All you need is to farm some EC and buy it. Farming the needed ECs goes faster than farming NS. Your statement is invalid.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
ty aga  >:D putting on pve mode that i dont have  :-X *oh wait that was smthing  for me doont look at that* still ty aga  O:-)