Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Since No Tw We Have Pk

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
The amount of red dots  at the beggining and green ones at the end are real LOL nice video , this was good PK , all trash talks a side actually enjoyed, several factions joined, backstabbing or not as usuall was still good PVP.

That music tho Noki ...LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nice video, Noki. And nice music. c: That pk was fun, kinda. >_< I was lagging so badly.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
The amount of red dots  at the beggining and green ones at the end are real LOL nice video , this was good PK , all trash talks a side actually enjoyed, several factions joined, backstabbing or not as usuall was still good PVP.

That music tho Noki ...LOL
what about the music -.- ¬¬

Nice video, Noki. And nice music. c: That pk was fun, kinda. >_< I was lagging so badly.
me 2 that is why i had to use simple models :( glad you liked it

Nice video

glad you liked

sorry 4 using simple models it was super fackien laggy tbh and more with my wood pc but was a fun pk

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Zirkon

Was fun Challenging PK ty OC+other Guilds
Nice video+Music

Offline Kia

Nokichantastic video.  O:-)

Kawaii level over 9000.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well probabbly ur talking like that Pedro , because you cannot see very well the amount of blue dots you see from you , there was alot of fails from us too , with time we'll get used to it as you did and about backstabb who started it was Warning at us at the very beginning , but ya pk was actually pretty enjoyable , lots of lag too ._. , Good video Noki  :smiley:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
And then ruthless and warning coming to our afk spot asking why did we sz before they pked.. sigh..

Anyways gf oc and the other guild that was there  (I forgot). Was much lag and fun

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

And then ruthless and warning coming to our afk spot asking why did we sz before they pked.. sigh..

Anyways gf oc and the other guild that was there  (I forgot). Was much lag and fun

You carried cos i buffed.  O:-)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

i don't know those guilds

Nokichantastic video.  O:-)

Kawaii level over 9000.

i love you lol

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Nice video,my pty carried PK how was PK with 1 fps sner xD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow