by the time u guys get enlightenment i will reach state of nirvana ^_^

Offline Kia

How many posts for Forum veteran?pls

500+ but you won't get them in offtopic.  ^-^

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
oh my god even guy like zirkon have voice now...................................... first player call atx achilles now this....

Please get your head out of your ass  :-\

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Can you calm down, what is this about again. I can afford this, I can afford that, no one can afford being mature.
+1
Also repost:
Ijs.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
i play on weekends when im bored so yeah, im not like you nerds who plays this shyt all day everyday
I believe that is a lie plus weren't you NikSniper in xpend once? Event for short time? Please, before talking, look at your background guilds you been in.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's all this entire thread has been

EDIT: except for my post I'm still definitely selling guys please buy...
LOL such a merchant

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
How many posts for Forum veteran?pls

500 and it doesn't count in off-topic threads...

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can you calm down, what is this about again. I can afford this, I can afford that, no one can afford being mature.

it's simple, there is an obvious correlation between a person's socioeconomic standing in real life and their playing ability inside a game (in this situation, Epic Perfect World)

by presenting what they can afford and already own, they are also proving that they are skilled in said game (Epic Perfect World) and, at the same time, declaring themselves better than the other

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
nice one it reminds of you achilles a scinny white nerd who will never get a gf

Dude I'm not even white wtfffff  >:( ?

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
K '-'

HOLY SHIT STOP. I GOT WARNING - WHILE YOU WERE TYPING, NEW REPLIES HAVE BEEN POSTED 8 TIMES IN A ROW
Slightly Inactive.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

[23:49:03] : Now that Angela is talking about maturity when she had a b*tch flip at Grant because he sigged sz once

Name of person removed since she doesn't wanna get into it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking. This thread has the most disgusting/hateful remarks I've ever seen. Omg. For some people to THREATEN people is ridiculous. My goodness.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.