Epic Perfect World

bye i [rage]quit

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
Artifex = 65 at pk
Enemy ally = 100

65 = 75% server
100 = 25% server

i counted 96+ people with Salvation HO and Dons which is way more than other guilds had.

and bb bro have fun irl , this game is gettin old anyway

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Kia

i counted 96+ people with Salvation HO and Dons which is way more than other guilds had.

HO is not an ally anymore. Salvation and Dons are alts. Try again.

Offline shucuz

• retired
HO is not an ally anymore. Try again.

well but they still help you and you don't atk them so dont try to be a smart ass here

Offline Kia

well but they still help you and you don't atk them so dont try to be a smart ass here

If they help us, why do i get AA'ed on from air by Butthead and his minions?... Nice logic.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
artifex needs xp cause oc getting big..need more soon..maybe ask 3 more guild..

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

HO isn't allied with us , they usually snipe us from air.
There was 2 people from DON's ( 1 is an alt) and one alt from Salvation (Fobas on his EA Illusive).
We had 64 people online if not mistaken when PK started at TOA, this meaning perhaps 50-55 at PK. According to own Outcasts member's they had 80+ online at that time, obviously not 80+ came PK but certainly above 60 were there.

When the PK started they had arround 15-20 people more then us , difference beeing that a fair amount rage quits PK within 2 deaths if not 1. So from there on it just keeps lowering.
Worms and Warning idk about theyr numbers perhaps 20 - 25 from worms + GA , and arround 30-35 from Warning.

People also need to keep in mind PK isn't always exactly the same , fair. Always someone else will have more , or last longer. You don't see us Rage quitting because everyone decides to sig behind us and snipe us from the air , or camp our sigs. So just handle it.

Last but not the least , it's not a coincidence that own Outcasts members pm some of us during pk " we really suck" . No point mentioning who  anyways, just to make some things clear. No one is claiming to be better then anyone , but some of you are very one sided when losing .

artifex needs xp cause oc getting big..need more soon..maybe ask 3 more guild..

easy easy lose on tw day with 20 more....
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
goodbye sir/ma'am i hope you have a good life, i'll be playing the expansion once it comes out so maybe i'll see you there!  :police:

Offline shucuz

• retired
HO isn't allied with us , they usually snipe us from air.
There was 2 people from DON's ( 1 is an alt) and one alt from Salvation (Fobas on his EA Illusive).
We had 64 people online if not mistaken when PK started at TOA, this meaning perhaps 50-55 at PK. According to own Outcasts member's they had 80+ online at that time, obviously not 80+ came PK but certainly above 60 were there.

When the PK started they had arround 15-20 people more then us , difference beeing that a fair amount rage quits PK within 2 deaths if not 1. So from there on it just keeps lowering.
Worms and Warning idk about theyr numbers perhaps 20 - 25 from worms + GA , and arround 30-35 from Warning.

People also need to keep in mind PK isn't always exactly the same , fair. Always someone else will have more , or last longer. You don't see us Rage quitting because everyone decides to sig behind us and snipe us from the air , or camp our sigs. So just handle it.

Last but not the least , it's not a coincidence that own Outcasts members pm some of us during pk " we really suck" . No point mentioning who  anyways, just to make some things clear. No one is claiming to be better then anyone , but some of you are very one sided when losing .

easy easy lose on tw day with 20 more....

Cool story PedoSner

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Take care enjoy irl.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
you are delusional dude you got about 5 guilds in ur sh1tter guild including XP now which was zero need for, artifex already outnumbered anyone with wat they had, then xpendable joined to, you are desperate to win and scared to lose baby, i bet your proud of urself of atleast not sucking in asslicking but anyways you gonna need another guild to merge into your poop guild soon
your guild have 20 xpendable... artifex has 7 why complain bro..

Offline MadLife/Nox

• Alpha bull DPH God
  • Love my dorky wife <3
  • Faction: DPHGod
you are delusional dude you got about 5 guilds in ur sh1tter guild including XP now which was zero need for, artifex already outnumbered anyone with wat they had, then xpendable joined to, you are desperate to win and scared to lose baby, i bet your proud of urself of atleast not sucking in asslicking but anyways you gonna need another guild to merge into your poop guild soon

an easy has been made

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I love it when people say that they don't care... and then they write half a novel about how much they don't care.  ^-^

Anyway, enjoy your life. Take care of yourself.
Do you even read??

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
this guy downosner actually believe himself when he write  5 page novel aint nobody got time for this m8