Epic Perfect World

bye i [rage]quit

sorround

nobody cares bla blah i'll be back when pk isn't just a bunch of.... [move][shadow=red,left]sadstupidpatheticnerds[/shadow][/move] people claiming to be not number reliant and pking to make some random guy mad. Also when there's more guilds that could engage mass pk sessions without having to have 50+ people and when they don't, they get called "backstabbers only" "goodfornothing noobs" "come gvg me with mai 80 people you come with your half a pt see who wins m8 i'll fok you m8". When a guild doesn't absorb 75% of the server and doesn't spam the wc for about an eternity b!tching because nobody wants to feed their useless ego giving them pk.

Imiss the old times, this server's so monotonous already, you already know the outcome of every pk even/tw before you engage on it, good thing an expansion is coming. anyway bye

I'm go live a meaningful life away from you asses, BYE. Dont bother replying untill 2k15 is well started since it will be probably when i come back to see this site.

sorry for useless thread but I just had to say it all before i went away bb.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good bye brother
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Dan Arabian

• Characters: ted,DRAKE
  • Faction: Prince 2 Bombs
You need edate for meaningful life... goodbye...

Long live team J

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm sorry if I ever demolished you with earthen rifts, one hit you with rising dragon strikes, but farewell brother.. I hope you will find peace elsewhere, good luck on your endeavours.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Good bye meng have a fun meaningful life

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
[move]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/move]
Forever in love

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Artifex = 65 at pk
Enemy ally = 100

65 = 75% server
100 = 25% server

bye ___J___

Zirkon

Good bye brother
Just Reminding Artifex 1 Guild only had 60-70 ppl against 5 guilds : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Kia

I love it when people say that they don't care... and then they write half a novel about how much they don't care.  ^-^

Anyway, enjoy your life. Take care of yourself.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Good bye brother
Just Reminding Artifex 1 Guild only had 60-70 ppl against 5 guilds : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

dude wtf Dons and Salva ur ally ??? xd liar

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
aw wtf bro lol xD aw you should stay in game, you was maked a big difference in pvp xD. I think if you stayed in game Artifex would disband because of sht gameplay + only know numbers+ only know skype signet for 1 pt of players + are nothing without their star player (Doflamingo XD) and we would all join faktions like DraGOnes, Overseers, ArtOfWar, and Virtue lol c ; .

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Artifex = 65 at pk
Enemy ally = 100

65 = 75% server
100 = 25% server

bye ___J___

that math only works if you seriously assume that everyone that is not in arti or allied with arti works together vs arti. which they usualy dont.

To the op: take care  :tiger-36: