Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Yepp. The GMs host faction DS events inside the guild's base.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
  Not necessary to have a faction base to do the event. When I was director of another faction, we had a DS faction event outside the faction base .We had only one squad of ten at the time show up for it and some were low level. They do different mobbs and bosses even inside the base, I think it is based on the player levels as well as how many squads show up, and even who the GM is who hosts it for you .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
  Not necessary to have a faction base to do the event. When I was director of another faction, we had a DS faction event outside the faction base .We had only one squad of ten at the time show up for it and some were low level. They do different mobbs and bosses even inside the base, I think it is based on the player levels as well as how many squads show up, and even who the GM is who hosts it for you .

Requirements for factions to be accepted:
  • Faction must have at least 30 members that log in not less often than few times a week
  • Faction must have guild base
  • Leader of faction cannot have ranked alt in other guild that is registered for event (Marshal, Director or Leader)
  • Faction must gather at least 10 players level 145+ for event to start, leader must be online
^

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
* note, new rule update since we did that one for Matrix, and we did have a base btw.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Yam

• Characters: Archer , Blade Master
  • Faction: Owls
Thanks guys for the Infos. we do have Faction Base and its already Level 15 i think, or 16! is that quiet enough for the event???  :smiley: :smiley:
Yam's Epic Perfect World <3

Offline Yam

• Characters: Archer , Blade Master
  • Faction: Owls
Ahmm.  ^-^ guys where can i registered my Clan to the Event? can you tell me please?.  ^-^
Yam's Epic Perfect World <3

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Ahmm.  ^-^ guys where can i registered my Clan to the Event? can you tell me please?.  ^-^

Please go here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2836.0
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.