Epic Perfect World

Multi-Clienting during pk

infernchidhu

Why does Epic PW allow this, shouldn't this be illegal ? I know it isn't allowed in TW and other instances, but how come its allowed during pk ? I see close to 30 people each having a personal script EP healing them in the air during pk from the Chinese factions, is this going to be changed soon or what ? GM please comment - AND i can't unfortunately get any proof for this, all the IPs and server side, you guys can check and confirm these i suppose, cheers  :smiley:

TheRealKiller

kill the ep first*^
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2014, 01:33 pm by AlmightyKing

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Why does Epic PW allow this, shouldn't this be illegal ? I know it isn't allowed in TW and other instances, but how come its allowed during pk ? I see close to 30 people each having a personal script EP healing them in the air during pk from the Chinese factions, is this going to be changed soon or what ? GM please comment - AND i can't unfortunately get any proof for this, all the IPs and server side, you guys can check and confirm these i suppose, cheers  :smiley:
Shouldn't this be illegal?
Pretty sure this server is illegal itself.
I see close to 30 people each having a personal script EP healing them in the air during pk from the Chinese factions
This game's dead anyway, I doubt GMs are going to remove the last players left playing this game. Apart from that it's not a custom script, just a macro from second client.

Also the players won't be fast enough to control clerics, just kill them?

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Ok that is some mad skills if you can multi-client PK.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

infernchidhu

Shouldn't this be illegal?
Pretty sure this server is illegal itself.
I see close to 30 people each having a personal script EP healing them in the air during pk from the Chinese factions
This game's dead anyway, I doubt GMs are going to remove the last players left playing this game. Apart from that it's not a custom script, just a macro from second client.

Also the players won't be fast enough to control clerics, just kill them?
No, because they use AD at given HP and has survival scripts. Even macro from a second client should be bannable.

infernchidhu

Ok that is some mad skills if you can multi-client PK.
Not really. xD Its pretty easy

infernchidhu

kill the ep first*^
Well yes, that is how we win eventually, but we shouldn't have to do that, because some nerds use script on 10 chars.

Offline DignityPK

No, because they use AD at given HP and has survival scripts. Even macro from a second client should be bannable.

Well, it's impossible to prevent scripting, you just need a bit of coding skills and use cheat engine. And like I said I doubt GMs will ban players, since this game is shrinking a lot. There is nothing keeping it afloat, PWI ***ed it up, EPW is a small team with one guy managing it mostly and even he doesn't have the source, which means no new races/classes/weapons/quests - no new players. Now why would GMs ban around 100 people and shrink the server even more.  :-[

infernchidhu

Well, it's impossible to prevent scripting, you just need a bit of coding skills and use cheat engine. And like I said I doubt GMs will ban players, since this game is shrinking a lot. There is nothing keeping it afloat, PWI ****ed it up, EPW is a small team with one guy managing it mostly and even he doesn't have the source, which means no new races/classes/weapons/quests - no new players. Now why would GMs ban around 100 people and shrink the server even more.  :-[
First of all thats a terrible argument, what if 100 people see this as terrible and quit ? Second of all if u ban 1 or 2 of them, the rest of them will get scared on stop, Third in the essence of your argument - lets start war on earth because its too populated.  :smiley:

infernchidhu

Besides i think using third party programs is a 1 day ban or something, no big deal, its just a "Im watching you, better not fvck around" signal to them.

Zilara

First of all thats a terrible argument, what if 100 people see this as terrible and quit ? Second of all if u ban 1 or 2 of them, the rest of them will get scared on stop, Third in the essence of your argument - lets start war on earth because its too populated.  :smiley:
:normal-2:

Also, +1 Soochi. Ban the mofos, their alliances were enough anyway  ^-^

Offline DignityPK

Well, first of all there would be no way to prevent this or check it server-side, second of all 100 people won't quit because of it - they won't even know about it, this thread will probably be checked by like 20-30 people. Apart from topic, the world isn't overpopulated, there are more animals and green then there were 50 years ago - just less types.

Like I said this is too hard, you got a team of what like 6 GMs, everyone of them will have to check every player individually, that means spectate them probably for 20 mins each during PK. It just sounds so dumb and it's not even a big problem.

And no, like I said server can't detect you using any program, it's an outdated game. Deal with it, you don't even play on Asian times.

scatterer3

Get good and kill EP then proceed to rest  :monkey-3:

infernchidhu

Well, first of all there would be no way to prevent this or check it server-side, second of all 100 people won't quit because of it - they won't even know about it, this thread will probably be checked by like 20-30 people. Apart from topic, the world isn't overpopulated, there are more animals and green then there were 50 years ago - just less types.

Like I said this is too hard, you got a team of what like 6 GMs, everyone of them will have to check every player individually, that means spectate them probably for 20 mins each during PK. It just sounds so dumb and it's not even a big problem.

And no, like I said server can't detect you using any program, it's an outdated game. Deal with it, you don't even play on Asian times.
1) He said 100 scripters i said 100, it was obviously exagerated.
2)https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=world%20population
3) you dont need to spectate pk, just check IPs, same IPs = spectate them, so easy...
4) Not sure who u are, but i do play in asian timezone, u dont need an inbuilt program to detect it

Most important thing you need to know is, i'm not asking anyone to do anything about it before changing the rules first. This has more to do with the rules changing than to ask GMs here to check them, because that would be in helpdesk.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Check the rules, there is a list where the multi client is not allowed, this is not going to be changed.