Epic Perfect World

Chibi icon and siggy contest (CLOSED)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I said that because in other threads I see responses within the first 2 days but will leave it. If anyone enters good..if not then that is ok too.
Just bump periodically like that Grimmy person did for his/her thread. That seemed to work. o:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
u want drawn chibbi or edited SS?
Either...as long as is it chibi :)
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 06:41 am by ƈǟօȶɨƈօ

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks

Signature line art by Fookiiko
Thanks guys...will check in periodically until the end of the comp. 

Stay safe!

Offline Kia

I'll enter  :-X

I was about to bump this to you in pms but nvm i guess.  :D
bumpage for anyone who wants to enter still  :smiley:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I think you need to extend the deadline. It takes time until people join and of course, till they finish the drawings

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
I think you need to extend the deadline. It takes time until people join and of course, till they finish the drawings

Thanks....there do not seem to be many people about doing these so if no one enters I will close and look elsewhere.

No biggie :)

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
You have to understand, that to draw something, it takes time. This is finals time, midterms time, school time, work time, farming time, christmas gift making time, christmas gift shopping.
You cannot expect someone to start drawing something that will take days and days, into just a week or two.
You need to give them time, because when they see the deadline, they know they will not make it, therefore they do not bother.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.
You have to understand, that to draw something, it takes time. This is finals time, midterms time, school time, work time, farming time, christmas gift making time, christmas gift shopping.
You cannot expect someone to start drawing something that will take days and days, into just a week or two.
You need to give them time, because when they see the deadline, they know they will not make it, therefore they do not bother.

Ok guys,

I am closing this competition, With the replies I am getting it is clear that people do not have the time or the motivation to do it.

As people state it takes time and they are too busy.

On the other hand if this was mentioned to be before I set the deadline I would have been more inclined to change it.  Telling me 2 days before it closes is not really good.

So I am closing it. I am sorry if my thread bothered anyone. I will get a siggy and icon somewhere else.

No hard feelings. Enjoy your gaming.  :smiley:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I would try in January again when people are still on vacations and have some more free time  :rolleyes:
I also know that some people here have a long waiting list lol so it does indeed take time.
I would try in January again when people are still on vacations and have some more free time  :rolleyes:
I also know that some people here have a long waiting list lol so it does indeed take time.

Thanks for the reply but it is closed so do not worry about it.

Have a good XMas and New Year!

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
-was over halfway done- :-\ Please let me finish. Or just pm me because I prioritize contests over commissions I get and people have to wait.
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2014, 06:18 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko