Epic Perfect World

Chibi icon and siggy contest (CLOSED)

Hi all,

I love chibis so this is a competition for a chibi icon and signature.  You can put my name in there or not. It is up to you. I would like the boar in the pic to be included in one or both of them doesn't matter. And it does not have to be in mount form either.

Ok here are the ss..sorry I do not know how to imbed them:

To make it interesting I will offer a choice of two prizes to choose from.  As listed below:

1st prize - 2000 ec or 68 gold from the boutique (in the form of event gold or items. You choose)

2 up running consolation prizes of 700 ec  each or 24 gold from the boutique each (in the form of event gold or items to the same value. You choose)

The comp starts now and ends on 13 December 2014 at 7am server time.

Good luck everyone!

See you soon.

p.s. My name means "Chaotic" in Italian

Last Edit: Dec 11, 2014, 09:55 am by ƈǟօȶɨƈօ

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Usually contest holders give a prize of anywhere from 700-2K ec for the winners. If it's 700 EC, there's usually a few extra items to sweeten the deal.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Usually contest holders give a prize of anywhere from 700-2K ec for the winners. If it's 700 EC, there's usually a few extra items to sweeten the deal.

nothing left to say tbh

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Good idea lol. Would like to have ec for prize. :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:
ok so far I was working on finding and tweaking an ini I like. I think I am done with that so gonna go look for some inspiration for the competition now. BBIAB  :smiley:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
ok so far I was working on finding and tweaking an ini I like. I think I am done with that so gonna go look for some inspiration for the competition now. BBIAB  :smiley:
u want frog and Mr. Bean combination?
u want frog and Mr. Bean combination?

wha? you can get an ini like that? 0.o

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Ofc. i can...what ur class??
http://prntscr.com/5dqfby

haha too funny!

and I have the one I want but thanks  ;D

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
No one yet?
It takes time sometimes. Be patient. :c
I said that because in other threads I see responses within the first 2 days but will leave it. If anyone enters good..if not then that is ok too.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 05:40 am by ƈǟօȶɨƈօ