Epic Perfect World

Alternate NS suggestion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I don't think that encouraging pvp in ns is a good idea.People tend to be way too unfair and they won''t allow any fun for anyone.
The longer you farm the better quests you complete- also rather against this, don't want too see silly vitality barbs running around.
What I would like to see, rare crystals popping up with 5 old bronze coins (quite rare) and 20-50 coins (rare) and  SUPPLY TOKENS?
I hate NW (bugged map, never equal fights), getting supply tokens for  me is a big pain (Im sure , for others too), so extra crystals with supply tokens would be great.
P.S. You could maybe implement mobs or mini bosses (5m hp?) that drop rare stuff:)
Why would you go to NS if you don't like pvp? Just farm TT and stop complaining about the PVP on NS.
I don't agree with "rare" crystals or the Supply Tokens either. You're a venomancer in game, one of the classes that gets the most ST during NW. If you're not getting ST, you're doing something wrong.
Also, -1 on the mobs/mini bosses. You say you don't want to encourage pk in NS, but this would double it unless you removed the PK option altogether [which won't happen].

Basically tl;dr: NS is fine the way it is. Stop trying to make it suit your obvious craving for PVE.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No this is a dumb suggestion. NS is actually (aside from mass PvP) the only real PvP place when you're wanting some random killing, you and your PvE cravings is what will downgrade this server.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I don't think that encouraging pvp in ns is a good idea.People tend to be way too unfair and they won''t allow any fun for anyone.
The longer you farm the better quests you complete- also rather against this, don't want too see silly vitality barbs running around.
What I would like to see, rare crystals popping up with 5 old bronze coins (quite rare) and 20-50 coins (rare) and  SUPPLY TOKENS?
I hate NW (bugged map, never equal fights), getting supply tokens for  me is a big pain (Im sure , for others too), so extra crystals with supply tokens would be great.
P.S. You could maybe implement mobs or mini bosses (5m hp?) that drop rare stuff:)
I can see what your saying but the point of NS is for it to be a pvp map with risk involved. Dont think we need the crystals dropping supply tokens.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

DeadPolii

+1 if u r pro runner u can get as many as u can and get the reward lol

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
No this is a dumb suggestion. NS is actually (aside from mass PvP) the only real PvP place when you're wanting some random killing, you and your PvE cravings is what will downgrade this server.

Reading is appearently very hard.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Honestly I don't know how I could make this work, unless you know some other quest that uses exactly same mechanics. 
Regarding the cumulative aura above head, it was removed from Theater of Blood, because it was causing server error (character was in dc state, sort of). Single aura works fine, but cumulative is causing this problem. I don't know how to fix this.
 http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1581601

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Honestly I don't know how I could make this work, unless you know some other quest that uses exactly same mechanics. 
Regarding the cumulative aura above head, it was removed from Theater of Blood, because it was causing server error (character was in dc state, sort of). Single aura works fine, but cumulative is causing this problem. I don't know how to fix this.
 http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1581601

i do remember some quests where ud get a higher reward (exp reward though as much as i recall) the more mobs youd kill but i think all of the quests like that were timed quests too. So idk if thats any help at all.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
i do remember some quests where ud get a higher reward (exp reward though as much as i recall) the more mobs youd kill but i think all of the quests like that were timed quests too. So idk if thats any help at all.
^ This. There's a quest that humans get at level 9 to kill snakes. The time span for the quest is like 30 minutes, I believe. The more you kill, the more exp you get. And at that level, the quest is spammable. 

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The TT killcount quest seems to work sort of similar, though it does not trigger multiple rewards.

Perhaps use a chain quest, making each quest autocomplete on aquiring enough items and then giving you the next quest right after. A lot of culti quests seem to work in this way.
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2014, 02:05 pm by Feone

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
No = cause more pkers will go NS than usual, the reason why I say no cause there are some undergeared players who tries to farm there carefully best way for them to save their OBCs are to teleport away and bank it, It's like NS is a bit unfair and if this will happen it would be more unfair to alot of undergeared players.

Don't reply back to me like ''If they undergeared why would they take risk'' stuff like that EXACTLY that's my point they are taking the risk just to gear up but there's nothing wrong by trying to tp away and bank is the only way they could survive especially when gank.

I pity those people who farms there that is already trying to deal with the killers if this suggestion will be implemented there will be more like ALOT like ALOT ALOT of killers would 24/7 camp NS.

* Keifazli/Blashcko*