Epic Perfect World

Making NS actually usefull/fun + ds neck problems

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
greed and not loyal...
well lets say i need a ds, i join a faction, i like it, after sometime in the faction i ask about the ds and am told the ds is not given to members at all, it is sold instead and funds are used for other things (tw payment, fac events etc)

(More ds events doesnt solve anything here)

now i can either stay there and farm in ns, tt etc to get it or i can leave and join some other faction to get it there.
Lets say i chose the 2. option. Now guess what ill do once i get the ds from the faction i joined to get it? Ill leave,

I know , FMP is bad … I think I leave too

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
How does that solve the problem?
YOU are IN a faction that doesnt give them to members lol

Lol well if it was increased from 3 to 4 or 5 then there would be a possibility of us getting 1 … we got to pray to higher power 1st  and stricter rules will stop this from being abused

Tbh I'm glad we don't
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2014, 02:19 am by shaterd

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Increase how much ds a faction gets with stricter rules , problem solved

Btw seby how many you have in bank ? *cough cough*  ;)
lets not talk about that...more than 1 c:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
I'm for adding alternate way of obtaining the DS, but making the exchange for the WWI or Cogs would be way too much.. DS would lose 2/3 of its value and would no longer be anything special.
I was thinking about adding a banker and a forge to NS with possibly of exchanging 6k OBC = 1 DS. This would drop the price and make the neck easier available, but would not ruin its value entirely or the events.
nice now get your lazy ass to work and make this happen