Epic Perfect World

Making NS actually usefull/fun + ds neck problems

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I'm for adding alternate way of obtaining the DS, but making the exchange for the WWI or Cogs would be way too much.. DS would lose 2/3 of its value and would no longer be anything special.
I was thinking about adding a banker and a forge to NS with possibly of exchanging 6k OBC = 1 DS. This would drop the price and make the neck easier available, but would not ruin its value entirely or the events.
This is a good alternative nice to hear this.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm for adding alternate way of obtaining the DS, but making the exchange for the WWI or Cogs would be way too much.. DS would lose 2/3 of its value and would no longer be anything special.
I was thinking about adding a banker and a forge to NS with possibly of exchanging 6k OBC = 1 DS. This would drop the price and make the neck easier available, but would not ruin its value entirely or the events.

Just re-pasting this, few more opinions would be nice, but overall I think that making this work would definitely not hurt anything.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I love this. *-* Although it's going to amp up the pk big-time in NS.

Offline sakurabak

I love this. *-* Although it's going to amp up the pk big-time in NS.

I think that more supply tokens, for example available in NS, would be more game changing then some stupid DS neck.
Just look at prizes of jewelery with decent stats, it's ridiculously high. A DS for 6k or 8k makes no real difference, most player still use cube necks anyways...
This server won't last forever so making game more pleasurable should be the aim (in my own opinion ofc.).

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
I think that more supply tokens, for example available in NS, would be more game changing then some stupid DS neck.
Just look at prizes of jewelery with decent stats, it's ridiculously high. A DS for 6k or 8k makes no real difference, most player still use cube necks anyways...
This server won't last forever so making game more pleasurable should be the aim (in my own opinion ofc.).
Didn't you just say that you don't want to promote PK in NS? And now you want supply tokens which WOULD promote PK in ns? (Aka your "game-changing" comment.) Could you please make up your mind?
Having a DS reward is better than ST. ST are fine as they are, considering you can get a billion from BH alts. If you don't take advantage of BH alts, that's not anyone's fault but your own. x:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Sounds like a pretty good option to me.
I like that it would bring some more life to NS.

The people that do use cube either do it for the def lvls (usualy support classes) or because they dont have a ds yet,
Getting ST is really no trouble at all, i think we even have a guide about the possible ways to gain them.

A BH gives you 30, very most people have alts and if they want st they do bh on those as well as on their main toon (multiclienting comes in handy here), there is the endless chase quest, harbringer of fortune daily and stones of madness - which all dont give many st each but it stacks up.
There are 1 time only quests - goshiki quest chain and so happy together that give you a a fair ammount of st - again, you can do them on your alts too.
Then ofc there is nw, time zone isnt fitting for everyone ofc but it works for most.
I dont see how gaining ST is such a big issue tbh.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
being able to buy 1St for 2OBC in NS might really be something to consider
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Just re-pasting this, few more opinions would be nice, but overall I think that making this work would definitely not hurt anything.
+1, DS price too high.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Theres plenty ways to get Supply tokens there's a guide for it on forum. Do BH on many alts like most people do. If you dont do it that's not really anyone's problem accept your own. You say you want no pk in NS but doing supply token drops would promote more pk too.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
-1. Because DS and WS are worth to have and you must work your *ss out to get that. Getting WWI for 70ec isnt that fun anymore. If GMs would implement that its gonna be easy and no more thrill to get WS and DS for the new once plus it would affect the game's balance and fun. No offence. :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
-1. Because DS and WS are worth to have and you must work your *ss out to get that. Getting WWI for 70ec isnt that fun anymore. If GMs would implement that its gonna be easy and no more thrill to get WS and DS for the new once plus it would affect the game's balance and fun. No offence. :)
o.o I think you need to look at what Agatio said, good sir/ma'am.

Offline sexylexi

• Fail barb, Even more fail wizzy.

memoriesssss QQ ^^  +1 to this

I remember getting my DS for free, I had three from when the necks were pointless level 140 ones that had the stats of maybe the pre-nirvana gear at the time. When they changed to value, I traded all my old ones that were 200m/70 EC for new ones, that sold for 1.5-3k pre engraving on necks/belts.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Increase how much ds a faction gets with stricter rules , problem solved

Btw seby how many you have in bank ? *cough cough*  ;)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Increase how much ds a faction gets with stricter rules , problem solved

Btw seby how many you have in bank ? *cough cough*  ;)

How does that solve the problem?
YOU are IN a faction that doesnt give them to members lol