Epic Perfect World

Making NS actually usefull/fun + ds neck problems

Insanity

yes but! don't forget DS n it's price is just fine no need to change the value of make it more easier just sit , farm and stop complaining of how high ( 9k ec) the price is + how long have you been offline? most factions now allow only high merrit people to participate in DS or well behaved as well .. and you didn't say anything about my suggestion!? most people get greed n' no loyal anymore just for that thing and on the other half wouldn't it be better to have more faction events?

P.S. making it easier to gain, is not worth neither good for the server and it's people , you are just LAZY .. and it's worth 9k because it's special n' you get it from event only that's why it's worth that much. And if you don't like it.. i like it .. because when i first got my first neck , it had a meaning and friends helped me and after 9 months or so do you know how happy i was when i relogged to my acc and SAW THAT THING?
by the way no hard feelings  :monkey-48: :D  ^-^  :monkey-47: and it's not rude to deny with my facts n' suggestions.. there will always be people who agree and people who disagree ^^

shut the *** up

Angelica

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
why not farm old bronze coins in NS turn them into ec and buy wwi/cog?that would benefit the market and not ruin it
so -1 on first suggestion
as for exchanging 60 wwi/cog for clean ds
i agree on it +1
^^
-1 to first suggestion
+1 to second one
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
yes but! don't forget DS n it's price is just fine no need to change the value of make it more easier just sit , farm and stop complaining of how high ( 9k ec) the price is + how long have you been offline? most factions now allow only high merrit people to participate in DS or well behaved as well .. and you didn't say anything about my suggestion!? most people get greed n' no loyal anymore just for that thing and on the other half wouldn't it be better to have more faction events?

P.S. making it easier to gain, is not worth neither good for the server and it's people , you are just LAZY .. and it's worth 9k because it's special n' you get it from event only that's why it's worth that much. And if you don't like it.. i like it .. because when i first got my first neck , it had a meaning and friends helped me and after 9 months or so do you know how happy i was when i relogged to my acc and SAW THAT THING?
by the way no hard feelings  :monkey-48: :D  ^-^  :monkey-47: and it's not rude to deny with my facts n' suggestions.. there will always be people who agree and people who disagree ^^
Holy fck so much down in just one post

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

What. Lol

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Yes,  I agree

Were you trying to paint a Lithuanian flag with the font color?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

greed and not loyal...
well lets say i need a ds, i join a faction, i like it, after sometime in the faction i ask about the ds and am told the ds is not given to members at all, it is sold instead and funds are used for other things (tw payment, fac events etc)

(More ds events doesnt solve anything here)

now i can either stay there and farm in ns, tt etc to get it or i can leave and join some other faction to get it there.
Lets say i chose the 2. option. Now guess what ill do once i get the ds from the faction i joined to get it? Ill leave,
Not loyal.

Now lets take the same scenario
i join a faction, i like it. ds isnt given to members.
Sad but since i can actually farm the ds itsself rather easily ill stay and loyalty isnt a question.

There are people switching factions over and over or joining factions on barely played alts just to do bq and get enough merit for the ds. Ofc they are not loyal.

Imo giving ppl the possibility to actually farm the ds (and not just ec to buy it) would rather help the problem with unloyal ppl ( ofc they never die out tho)

Also i dont see why you call people that want a way to actually FARM the ds lazy?!

Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 10:19 pm by Neve

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

[/q  stop ***ing using these colors all the time if you want to be taken seriously. calling people who want to farm the dz lazy what the *** lol? So much retardation in this post.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

stop ****ing using these colors all the time if you want to be taken seriously. calling people who want to farm the dz lazy what the **** lol? So much ******ation in this post.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
stop ****ing using these colors all the time if you want to be taken seriously. calling people who want to farm the dz lazy what the **** lol? So much ******ation in this post.

ty lol...

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
Neve that loyal was refering to old facs anyway .. i see that you refer on pvp factions well yea.. another good point has been found!!  If people make a faction and accept only 150 and they want that faction to stay ( they have to level its base ) isn't it a good way for you and for them to search even non loyal people for BQs so you can earn DS? it's 1 more point not to change the price of DS

{IT HELPS A LOT}

by the way i use a lot of colours because i like it and love it.. i love art and fashion.. don't be mad to that  :monkey-4: also i do not do that to steal your attention and if you thought of that .. you might like colourful stuff too ^^  :monkey-48: :monkey-47:

DEAD n' Sideris best artists in epw  :tiger-19: :normal-23: :monkey-1:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Neve that loyal was refering to old facs anyway .. i see that you refer on pvp factions well yea.. another good point has been found!!  If people make a faction and accept only 150 and they want that faction to stay ( they have to level its base ) isn't it a good way for you and for them to search even non loyal people for BQs so you can earn DS? it's 1 more point not to change the price of DS

{IT HELPS A LOT}

by the way i use a lot of colours because i like it and love it.. i love art and fashion.. don't be mad to that  :monkey-4: also i do not do that to steal your attention and if you thought of that .. you might like colourful stuff too ^^  :monkey-48: :monkey-47:

DEAD n' Sideris best artists in epw  :tiger-19: :normal-23: :monkey-1:

From my experience ppl do base quest one way or the other - in pvp factions especially - because they want Ironguards and the Base Blessing.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
well they do for DS as well ^^ .

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm for adding alternate way of obtaining the DS, but making the exchange for the WWI or Cogs would be way too much.. DS would lose 2/3 of its value and would no longer be anything special.
I was thinking about adding a banker and a forge to NS with possibly of exchanging 6k OBC = 1 DS. This would drop the price and make the neck easier available, but would not ruin its value entirely or the events.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm for adding alternate way of obtaining the DS, but making the exchange for the WWI or Cogs would be way too much.. DS would lose 2/3 of its value and would no longer be anything special.
I was thinking about adding a banker and a forge to NS with possibly of exchanging 6k OBC = 1 DS. This would drop the price and make the neck easier available, but would not ruin its value entirely or the events.
YES
YOU ARE GOOD
TY
I LOVE U