Epic Perfect World

Making NS actually usefull/fun + ds neck problems

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
NS is already extremely chaotic,tone of farmers, mad squads hutnign farmers, backstabbers spamming boosting orbs to kill farming players.
I wish, there was  a solo instance for farming crystals and bronze coins, so that people like me could just enjoy farming and not having to deal with mad kids.
So for example, barbs got a nice skill, instead of having fun and enjoying that class even more, people started making full vitality barbs only to spam the knock down skill and gank on other players more easily:)

No to your idea and yes to free ecs for myself or my personal NS:)

Need cream for the butthurt? why relate everything to you being ganked. stop off-topic.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
NS is already extremely chaotic,tone of farmers, mad squads hutnign farmers, backstabbers spamming boosting orbs to kill farming players.
I wish, there was  a solo instance for farming crystals and bronze coins, so that people like me could just enjoy farming and not having to deal with mad kids.
So for example, barbs got a nice skill, instead of having fun and enjoying that class even more, people started making full vitality barbs only to spam the knock down skill and gank on other players more easily:)

idk why you dont just do TT instead if beeing pk'd bothers you that much..
NS is a pk enabled area for a reason and also a good bit of the ppl that go there for the pk actually spare blue named people (blabla yes i know plenty of ppl kill blue names)

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje

This +111111111111

and Yes lol i don,t care about beeing Pk,ed.
i mostly farm on mine Barb in NS.
only Jawed killed me once lol Stupid Stunning mofo whit his Expels and sh.it this Fail Sin xDDDD

futher more the idea for Cogs/Wwi is cool and to put it at 70ec each whut bring the Price of DS Belt and CoF down. like in the old days xD
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 03:08 pm by goldminerr

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I dunno about the NS part, cause I hate farming there. (reasons obvious)
But as for the DS part +1.
It would be good to have an alternate way to get DS now that the prices have gone over the roof. We all know that we really can't do anything about the market prices, so if there is an alternate and a little cheaper way made available, people can actually get it.
Even though DS is supposed to be like something rare, i.e, either by killing chiwen or faction DS event, a lot of people can't get it either way and they have to farm a lot to get the EC for DS. And to those who are about to say "I make 9k EC in an hour ez", well good for you. You are most welcomed to buy it from players for ~9k.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1. It would give me something to do.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Only agree on the exchanging wow/cogs for DS neck.+1

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I agree with you bro , +1

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
I DO NOT AGREE IN THIS SUGGESTION. It is too spoiled and chiwen is an event that's supposed to gather your whole faction + people do BQs for that .. it isn't fair for someone who sits his/her ass everyday and BQ for that chance to get this scale in that event and also not only for the neck but for the guild! so i suggest in your suggestion *MAKE MORE FACTION EVENTS* guilds must be gathered together as a team and not as a chore or as a treat!   ~Thank you   (-1 seby , sorry.. and i hope my reason was good to undestand  :monkey-1: :monkey-29: )

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I DO NOT AGREE IN THIS SUGGESTION. It is too spoiled and chiwen is an event that's supposed to gather your whole faction + people do BQs for that .. it isn't fair for someone who sits his/her ass everyday and BQ for that chance to get this scale in that event and also not only for the neck but for the guild! so i suggest in your suggestion *MAKE MORE FACTION EVENTS* guilds must be gathered together as a team and not as a chore or as a treat!   ~Thank you   (-1 seby , sorry.. and i hope my reason was good to undestand  :monkey-1: :monkey-29: )
How long have you been here I'm not sure. Clearly you have the faintest idea of how things actually take place relating the BQ, faction DS event and the distribution of it. You might think I'm being rude, etc, but a lot of people know what I'm talking about. Things aren't as simple as "new faction recruiting on WC saying 5k merit=DS".
If you are a old player I'm sure you would understand.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
yes but! don't forget DS n it's price is just fine no need to change the value of make it more easier just sit , farm and stop complaining of how high ( 9k ec) the price is + how long have you been offline? most factions now allow only high merrit people to participate in DS or well behaved as well .. and you didn't say anything about my suggestion!? most people get greed n' no loyal anymore just for that thing and on the other half wouldn't it be better to have more faction events?

P.S. making it easier to gain, is not worth neither good for the server and it's people , you are just LAZY .. and it's worth 9k because it's special n' you get it from event only that's why it's worth that much. And if you don't like it.. i like it .. because when i first got my first neck , it had a meaning and friends helped me and after 9 months or so do you know how happy i was when i relogged to my acc and SAW THAT THING?
by the way no hard feelings  :monkey-48: :D  ^-^  :monkey-47: and it's not rude to deny with my facts n' suggestions.. there will always be people who agree and people who disagree ^^

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
yes but! don't forget DS n it's price is just fine no need to change the value of make it more easier just sit , farm and stop complaining of how high ( 9k ec) the price is + how long have you been offline? most factions now allow only high merrit people to participate in DS or well behaved as well .. and you didn't say anything about my suggestion!? most people get greed n' no loyal anymore just for that thing and on the other half wouldn't it be better to have more faction events?

P.S. making it easier to gain, is not worth neither good for the server and it's people , you are just LAZY .. and it's worth 9k because it's special n' you get it from event only that's why it's worth that much. And if you don't like it.. i like it .. because when i first got my first neck , it had a meaning and friends helped me and after 9 months or so do you know how happy i was when i relogged to my acc and SAW THAT THING?
by the way no hard feelings  :monkey-48: :D  ^-^  :monkey-47: and it's not rude to deny with my facts n' suggestions.. there will always be people who agree and people who disagree ^^
I don't think you understand what he's trying to say. He doesn't want to make the price for DS neck ridiculously low, just back to what it used to be. ._. Anyways, I'ma go ahead and +1 this even though I get most of my money from selling wwi's after Ares. xD

Edit: Just noticed the Chiwen scale part. -1 for that part. >:
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 05:44 pm by Aʟʏх

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

are you f*cking kidding me, you write in comic sans then add stupid colours also and expect your suggestion to be taken into consideration? go back to pwi
edit: after reading it I realized it's more cancerous than originally thought, if you see this please don't bother reading what I quoted and save yourself from contracting autism
on topic, obc idea is bad, second decent but low amount
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 05:02 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
Thanks that you liked it kiddo ;3    :monkey-4:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
When i buying..ds was 2k ec only, now price like 8.5-9k, that price main issue..i like seby's suggestion but what seby say before 60 cog or 60 wwi = ds thn who have +60 alt, he also get a single ds per week from ares event!!
mean 4 ds per month....:(

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 because i sell ds for 9k